MY NAME'S ZIA And IM NOOB

zia

*drops coffee mug*

omg its all over *self ice*

and yes, ive been waiting for you :O all my previous responses to people were bluffs, i paid no attention to any of them D:

Hey whats up ppl?? does anyone on here like the Jonas Brothers or ever been to one of there concerts???If you have please neomail me cuz Ive never been to one.....Thanks

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all posts at 7 words or more. Make sure not to double post, and please stay on topic with the thread! I strongly reccomend you read the rules, we all win ;p.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*drags pie cannon out of closet* Ohhh... I haven't used this in a while. *Shoots pies a Zia, misses and hits Morgan* Umm... Woops *runs away*

This is pretty much the funniest thing I've read all week!

*curtsies*

Welcome ZIA!

I'm glad your not really a noob!

And I'm glad you joined the site!

And I'm really glad you wanted to be sucked in because you don't really have a choice,

This is just the greatest forums/content/amazingpeopleplace you are ever likely to find...

• 4 weeks later...

This is pretty much the funniest thing I've read all week!

*curtsies*

Welcome ZIA!

I'm glad your not really a noob!

And I'm glad you joined the site!

And I'm really glad you wanted to be sucked in because you don't really have a choice,

This is just the greatest forums/content/amazingpeopleplace you are ever likely to find...

thank you :*

also i wanted to ask where i can donate a bit to the BGC youre all saving up for? i just burned about 3m fixing up my shop, so that set me back quite a bit on my goal for a freezer xD but i dont mind throwing a few hundred thousand your guys's way :* malling has been good to me lately :D i figure i should share the wealth

also i wanted to ask where i can donate a bit to the BGC youre all saving up for? i just burned about 3m fixing up my shop, so that set me back quite a bit on my goal for a freezer xD but i dont mind throwing a few hundred thousand your guys's way :* malling has been good to me lately :D i figure i should share the wealth

The TDN Avatar Lending Program's donation shop is here. Donate as much as you like! :P

awesome thanks for linking me. i just burned like 3mil on my shop, but hopefully in a few days ill have a bit of pure to move around. still saving for a freezer (and that -3m was a major setback xD) but i figure i should be able to through a few hundred thousand your guys's way eventually :*