MY NAME'S ZIA And IM NOOB

zia

no seriously, my account name is "noob" :*

and of course, i must do the name justice by being a total noob :O (just kidding)

but yeah im new to this site, would love to see whats going on

im a new maller, so if any of you have advice for that, it'd be sweet

also im pretty fluent with the battledome, so if you have any set questions, training, opponent issues, hit me up.

i also lend ECA, Scroll pot, GC, ppots, (theses are battledome weapons) for full collateral, let me know if i can help in any way :D

glad to be here, cant wait to get sucked in :P

i went through the rules :* ill give them anotehr look later :D

and this place looks great, im already getting a bit sucked in D:

ill try my best not to be a noob *salute*

No salutes aren't necessary, but Morgan does like it when you curtsy!!!

Welcome to the Forums Zia, I'm Marianne and according to some member of this forum *looks around accusingly* I am strange!

*drags pie cannon out of closet* Ohhh... I haven't used this in a while. *Shoots pies a Zia, misses and hits Morgan* Umm... Woops *runs away*

hey now, dont expect to get a curtsy out of me :K

and nice to meet you morgan :*

you know its weird, all the usernames i have seen on this site before, i've never noticed on neo, does anyone use a board on neo at all? AC, BD Chat, etc?

*pops head out of hiding*

I'm not Morgan!!! I am Marianne!!! *points at Princess Ruto* That is Morgan!!!

I used to use the Premium boards, but then I cancelled my Premium and sort of left Neopets, so nope you won't see me on the Neobaords.

Now.. if you don't mind you are attracting attention to my hiding place :P

*goes back into hiding*

oh whoa, for some reason i read that and thought you were talking in third person or something, doh xD

nice to meet you marianne, everyone has such lovely names D:

but yeah im already loving some of the boards here, very nice layout as well :O!

Welcome to the forums :) I'm intheblue04, or Rachel.

I don't think I've seen you on Neo before because I am not an avid battledomer :P I'm one of those "unknown" neopians...hehe! (Because I'm under 13 and such)

Have fun here...plus there's a snack table ^_^

(Wow, can't believe no one mentioned the snack table xD)

Ahah, you guys are real silly. :P

Anyway, welcome to the Forums, Zia. I'm part of the Staff at The Daily Neopets. Content team, to be exact.

Awesome account name. xD I would've thought "noob" would be taken years ago.

Have fun. =D

XD I love your Neopets username!

Anyway, welcome to the forums! :D The snack table is on your left and always stocked, so feel free to fatten yourself anytime you're hungry. ;) I guess you've been shown all the ropes already, so I'll just give you the official welcoming handshake and leave you your business of getting to know everybody. *shakes hands*

By the way, most of the people on TDN's forums (including myself) avoid the Neoboards, as we find them a bit on the spammy/messy side. :yes:

Welcome Zia my name's Stephanie.

Boards? You won't see me on one until a year or so. But other than that *looks at neopets lookup*...*shakes hand* I congratulate you for having a tonu! I love tonus, and cybunnies!

Have fun here at the forums!

tibbles_57

Male Tonu

nice! go tonu's stephanie :D

and thanks for the warm welcome guys, i still dont know where to find this mystical table of snacks everyone is talking about though

*pokes head out of hiding*

The table is on your left!!! It is always on the left and it is always full!!! There are little invisible people that are constantly stocking the newby table!!!

I see Morgan has not come for revenge.... Hmm... I wonder is it safe to come out of hiding??

i still have no idea where this mysterious snack table is....and i want me some nachos. :K

Well then it seems that our virtual snack extrapolation system has not yet fully integrated with your account - don't worry, you can still get some nachos if you close your eyes, focus on the image, and breathe deeply in and out for a year or two. :P

great, ill never get my nachos :(!

hi monica!!! :*! and yeah im already enjoying these forums, i log on from work to hel pyout xDsince i dont want to log onto neo xD

Hallo Zia. I'm Laura. I hope you ignored everyone else. I'm the only important one here. I've been here for two whopping years (or more! :O), so I tend to make it a point to try to get to know everyone.

I can't be bothered to find out if you've been given the official handshake yet, but whatever. Here's my official thingy

*official coffee mug* You need it to survive around here, kid. *pats back* You can't survive a second here if you don't have caffeine running through your system. I mean I suppose you could, but you'll be pretty strained from trying to catch up.

Alright boring stuff time:

FOLLOW THE RULES.

The end.