Type with your eyes closed!

rachiee

Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. Sight! There's so little hope for advancement.

Not too shabby! (Ha, I almost made like three typos trying to type "Not too shabby!")

Type:

Ha, I almost made like two typos trying to type "Not too shabby!"

Ha, I almost made two typos on "Not too shabby!"

Whoops, did on instead of trying to type.

Type: Fluffy Minion #9, soon to change to #12, failed miserably at the A Meepit! Run! avatar, thinking it was 1250 points to get it instead of 3500, and she was thinking of AAA's game challenge, and sent a score of 1300.

Fluffy Minion #9, soon to change to @12, failed miserably at the A Meepit! Run! avatar, thinking it was 1250 points to get it instead of 3500, and she was thinking of AAA's game challenge, and sent a score of 1300.

Wow, that was so long that i have to ask somebody to read it for me LOL

Type:

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again, don't make me change my mind....

Tonight will be the night I fall for you, over again, don't make me change my mind...

Wow. That was exact! I'm just memorising the keyboard and... wait, that was four dots, not three. Whoops.

Type what I said in the previous sentence!

• 1 month later...

ha i almost made two typos on "nor to shabbt"

i was pretty close

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

The original topic is over 21 days old. PM me, "Crusher," and it'll be reopened.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crusher if you have any questions regarding this action.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid bumping old topics. Check the timestamp of the last post. This is only a minor rule, however repeated rule-breaks of any kind are not appreciated by the moderating team. Thank you for your understanding. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am currently typing with my eyes closed.

I'm unsure of how i'm doing.

((Woah I didn't screw up. \o/))

• 1 month later...

Everything in the world is going around and around! My head feels dizzy.

haha. that was random. but i typed it w/ my eyes closed!

type: There's something in Neopets... wait, what's that? shakalaka boom!

lol. randomness xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...