Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can't solve a single LC, I can definitely not solve number 11..however I did solve a LC this week so I might have a chance. b)

Puzzle 11 is actually based on a past LC :P

Ok, I don't know if this would be considered a hint or not, but it's worth a try. Do the rows need to be separated, or can you mix all the "dominos" together, regardless of the separate rows?

They're all completely muddled ;)

Well, the good news is that I instantly figured out how to do the dominoes... or... DOOMinoes... The bad news is that I got to the second row of dominoes and cant get past three letters... so I randomly put in a number and got it right!

Ahaha... just kidding.

Maybe I will try again tomorrow. Goodnight all :o) Happy puzzle solving :o)

Oh...I guess we've got a top competitor on our hands. ShadowChaos obviously is taking the lead...unless some one can stop him. Izzy, are there going to be any other puzzles that may stop ShadowChaos' way. But right now I need some peace and quiet to have a closer look at today's puzzle... I may stop continuing this puzzle challenge as my unfinished puzzles are piling up. So I might as well have fun with this experience! ^_^

On puzzle 12 is the answer a nubmer or a word cause I have figuered an answer but its a phrase. When putting it in do u include the spaces or put it in without spaces.

I can't answer that without giving it away, sorry.

Yay! I got todays :graduated: ... It was probably the easiest one so far. I don't understand about the pictured pieces AT ALL... The Math Squares puzzle is too complicated and the answer I found wasn't between 40 and 80... The others I can get but I just don't have the patience at the moment...

Day 1 - A List Of Pets..........LOCKED

Day 2 - Coloured Numbers........SOLVED

Day 3 - Coded Question..........SOLVED

Day 4 - Thade's Puzzle..........2/3

Day 5 - Math Squares............2/3

Day 6 - Letters Of Nova.........2/3

Day 7 - Crossword Curses........SOLVED

Day 8 - The Neopian Times.......SOLVED

Day 9 - Safe Combinations.......SOLVED

Day 10 - Pictured Pieces.........0/3

Day 11 - The Domino Effect.......SOLVED

Day 12 - A String of Numbers.....SOLVED

Oh my! I felt so dumb on question 12... I kept on writing the whole thing if you know what i mean. But then I got it right on my thrid go!

Ha I did that too... I thought "No way... I KNOW I spelled it right"...

Then I remembered there was more to it and I got the right answer lol

I just had a bunch of flashes of brilliance (or something), and now all I have left are 4, 6, and 11. I had one wrong letter in puzzle 7 that had been throwing me off =P

12 took me less than a minute. Thanks for that break after 11!

I know 4 and 11 I just haven't put enough time into...but 6 was supposed to be easy, right?