Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Izzy! Number 10 was positively awesome! Very creative.

Number 2 is still mocking me, though.

EDIT2: Ok, I went back and it said sorry that answer is incorrect in a pop up thing. Then when the page loaded, it said you have answered correctly. Then, on the list of puzzles, the status is blank. So did I get it right?
Im sure theres been a post about this before but i cant find it o_O

so i submitted a random guess for problem 10 and it said i got it but when i went to the puzzles list theres nothing there o_O ... help? anyone :D?

Izzy has already contacted Ian about these problems.

I have almost got Day 10, just having difficulty with two of them and can't for the life of me find them anywhere :( Which sucks cause I have work to do and don't have much more time to search :S BLAH!!

BEHOLD! The little brother of Puzzle #4... I summon... The Angram of DOOMinoes!!! :D

Good Luck to everyone! *evile grin* Difficulty rating: 9/10 (i want to make it 10/10 because my rating for #4 is 12/10! :D )

does this mean i have to add this one to my sig?

*whimpers like a small child and then bust into loud and uproarious crying*

Any hints u can give b4 i start tackling down this monster?

*evil grin* MORE! MORE! Izzy wants you to squirm more! :D bwahaha!

I think the hint is enough to solve it.. I did manage to solve it yesterday with only that hint.

U know what. Ur rite. Im gonna make flash cards and figure this puzzle on my living room floor. It may be easier than "Paint"

Practically the same thing I did. :D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :D

i dont understand how to do the dominoes one!

there are only letters so y do we have to answer in a number? :S

It spells a question xD It just so happens that the answer to the question is a number lol

@ShadowChaos - Good job ^_^

Thank u. I need 4 more words. Lol.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Adding words that do not contribute to the topic doesn't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've had enough of this... ShadowChaos has done it again and is ready to tackle down all the puzzles (he's good...) However I've had enough mind boggling for one day. I guess I should go to sleep *time-10:42pm

I go on vacation for a week, leaving after being completely bamboozled by puzzle 4, to come back to this?? I must say, this is quite evil.

Fine then. At least answer this (if you can): When I rearrange the dominoes, is it all in one line, or two lines, or in three lines like the puzzle shows? Because that can make a huge difference.

Edit: Okay, I think I know. Now I have to finish the puzzle...

Edit: The first line was easy enough. It's the rest of the puzzle I can't seem to get....=P

*sigh* so I decided to take a break and try one of the others. I got 5, but only by halving my answer, and I still can't really figure out the pattern to get that answer...

Anyways, now all I have left are 4,6,7,10, and 11...I've got the letters in 7, but bleh for anagrams...

Ok, I am seriously confused on number 11. o_O I'm trying the flashcard thing, but when I get a possible word on the top part of the "domino", the bottom part is gibberish. Only 2, 4, 5, and 11 left. And 9 still has the status blank... so Idk if I got that one or not...

EDIT: Ok, flashcard theory is not working. I'm still very, very clueless.