Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only answer I can give to you and myself for number 4 is: don't give up! Its only a matter fact of not giving up. This may not be much but I guess that's what you have to do to solve it at all...

Seems the consensus is that #8 is fairly easy. I found this one easy too, but still, after four loooong days, am stuck on #4. Sigh.

Maybe I will be struck by inspiration before the competition's end. Or a lump of 4X2 :S

well, #8 is easy if you look at the right places! :D I over-analyze when I was testing it before its release. Gladly, I manage to solve it before today. :D

Anyways, Good luck to everyone (especially to #4)! :D

Wow I was thinking hard about this, searching what I was supposed to do, and suddenly the soluce popped in my mind. :D

I had the answer until hours but didn't know I have it lol.

Still trying to unscramble the #4, it's hard without clue about the subject lol

Don't tell me this is one that's easier for people who have been on Neopets longer since it's Neoschool... >_>

Or rather... How obvious is the answer? I mean, I had an answer, but considering how easy it was to get, it ended up being wrong. :/

EDIT: Nevermind. I was looking at the wrong tab on my browser when putting in the first answer. o_O

i don't understand what the Day 2 puzzle is asking. like... what are we trying to solve? :S

Maybe it is just me, but I don't get it o_O

Maybe it is just me, but I don't get it o_O

It's not just you. I'm totally confused too. I wish I knew what we were supposed to do... but I guess that would probably give it away. I'm clueless. o_O

EDIT: Ok, now I have the answer. That one was pretty easy. Now on to puzzles 2, 4, and 5.

hmm...I'm no good at puzzles or riddles, and brain teasers can really test my patience.

I think I'll sit this challenge out, but I'd like to wish everyone else good luck and don't think too hard!

^_^

I thought that 7 and 8 were really easy. I didn't even fill out the whole crossword, I just wrote down the answers to the questions with grey boxes then unscrambled. I'm still working on 2, 4, 5, & 6 though. I know 6 should be easy, but I'm just not getting it. Numbers are not my thing, so that's holding me up on 2 & 5. And like almost everybody else, I can't get 4 yet. Although, in truth, I haven't spend too much time on it.

You were right... that was easy...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.