Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, normal punctuation - so if you think its meant to have spaces, put them in. The only times you're supposed to submit with abnormal punctuation there is a hint telling you to use something different ;)

Also, you will know when you get it since there is no unscrambling involved lol Just read the letters left to right, top to bottom.

Be careful though, a couple of the smaller words are in the puzzle more than once. I accidentally found the wrong one first for at least two of them, and didn't realize it until I was trying to put the letters together and couldn't make sense of it with the extra letters. And also make sure you're using ALL the letters you have ;)

Edit: Oooh, 111 posts for member 111! Maybe I should just stop posting now and keep it there.

Wow, I was in holidays and now I have a lot of puzzles to solve!

I managed to answer some of them. But I can't get the number 21 (spot the difference), are we supposed to write the number of differences? And how? (exemple: is it "3" or "three" that must be wrotten?)

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the answer lol :P

#22 is done! Now I gotta knock #23 down. I don't wanna face #4 again quite yet...

Day 28 has been conquered. Must finish... missing... two puzzles...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I love mazes like this one, yay! ^_^

Unfortunately I still have 5 puzzles unsolved, and I don't have the time to work properly on them. :guiltysmiley:

Hehe. Lucky. I'm pretty glued on missing ten of them, just recently started.

Numbers hurt my head...

Wow, 27 was inspired Izzy. You are truly a mastermind of trickiness! I can't believe I actually figured it out. I still don't really know how... o_O

*bows* I'm quite impressed that you got that one :P

Eh, there goes me getting the plushie. XD;;

I'm still 10 away. Ugh, makes me sad.

Don't give up! The plushie is for 4th place, you never know how well everyone else has done, or how many of your unsolved you can get before we finish the challenge :)

I agree, never give up. Heaps of times I have been just about to wash my hands of a puzzle when I figure it out. And sometimes solving one seems to help your brain work better on others. That is except for number 4. I'm convinced that one is impossible unless you're a mindreader!

I agree, never give up. Heaps of times I have been just about to wash my hands of a puzzle when I figure it out. And sometimes solving one seems to help your brain work better on others.
I agree as well. Some of the solutions came to me instantly, like #27, but others took days to figure out. Different puzzles require different ways of looking at things sometimes.

That is except for number 4. I'm convinced that one is impossible unless you're a mindreader!
I am also still stumped by #4. With the clues we've been given, I've managed to create dozens of combinations of words using all the letters, but none of them have formed complete sentences. I wish I knew just one of the words, so that I could have something to go off of, but nothing seems to be working for me. There's more than half a dozen interrogatives that the sentence could start with! Frustrating.