Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

I liked today's puzzle,

It was a bit difficult, but I solved it.

8 days to go, but I still can't solve 4.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I liked 22 too. I realized what to do as soon as I saw it, and it was challenging, but not ridiculously difficult *cough*Number 4*cough*.

Oh! I just got 6. I can't believe I was such an idiot! I was going about it entirely the wrong way. No wonder I'm not very good at Stroop tests :P...

Only 8 days left?!?! I really need to get working on 4 then! But...maybe...starting tomorrow?

ShadowChaos I appreciate your intelligence but could you at least say something nice to everyone else? I mean its great that you're coming out on top but you don't have to rub it in so much...sorry about that.

But I guess this puzzle challenge is getting into my everyday schedule. Now that school's back on the scene there's no time to find out anything! I wish...but I guess its not going to change any time now.

yea! todays one was pretty easy but i didn't get it as quickly as i should've haha. i was looking at it and was wondering to myself "what does this have to do with bakery" :laughingsmiley:

Yep, it didn't take me that long either. And that's a good point/question. I still don't get the bakery reference either... :eh: maybe everyone who solves it gets cake?

Can't figure out 23, though...I've been up watching the Olympics, but maybe I should just go sleep on it now :sleeping_02:

Yep, it didn't take me that long either. And that's a good point/question. I still don't get the bakery reference either... :eh: maybe everyone who solves it gets cake?

Can't figure out 23, though...I've been up watching the Olympics, but maybe I should just go sleep on it now :sleeping_02:

ooh i hope we get cake haha.

and i'm sure you'll get #23 soon! :)

and ooh i've been watching the olympics too! fun stuff ;)

perhaps the bakery reference will be a new puzzle challenge all on its own?? :)

i don't get it either o_O but i hope i DO get the 5 or so puzzles i'm stuck on o_O

The bakery one is very easy and everything you need is already there and that makes it pretty easy (not like number 4... gah...). You will get it, don't worry about it. When you do you will be thinking "well DUH!!" lol

Good luck :o)

I am missing quite a few... so far:

SOLVED! 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 24

not solved 4, 20, 21, 22, 23

locked 1, 16, 18

I've been taking a break to work on earning my avatars :o)

Wow, i didnt even need to spot any differences to figure it out. I figured out a secret way to gt the answer. Anyway. 21/21

I wish I could figure out your secret way of getting the answer. :S And school just started back, so I haven't had much time to work on the puzzles. Grrr.

EDIT: I think I'm just going to give up on this. :( I don't have enough time to figure out the puzzles, and frankly, I don't want to anymore.

Hmm...I have solved today's puzzle, put in the answer (with no spaces) and it is telling me I'm wrong. I'm certain it's right because the answer makes sense. I've double checked, even pressing back on my browser to make sure I didn't make a typo. I have used 2/3 now....argh!

Hmm...I have solved today's puzzle, put in the answer (with no spaces) and it is telling me I'm wrong. I'm certain it's right because the answer makes sense. I've double checked, even pressing back on my browser to make sure I didn't make a typo. I have used 2/3 now....argh!

It's also telling me that it's wrong!

I'm pretty sure that it should accept answers no matter the capitalization, so if you're getting rejected with an answer then that's probably the wrong answer for the question.