Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

^_^

...when I worked it out (without prior experience or a graphics calc!) and I was right! Yippee!

Wow, I am impressed. I don't think I could've done it if I hadn't heard it before! :thumbsup: And I didn't actually need my graphing calculator, but I got it out, and that's why my first two guesses were wrong - I just let it do the work and forgot to think about the actual problem :P

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I am impressed. I don't think I could've done it if I hadn't heard it before! :thumbsup:

Thank heavens for excel, that's all I can say! One I saw the pattern it was easy.

I did it. HA HA! Dats 19 of 19! Only 11 more and dat card is mine! Bring it on koolcat!

And here I was hoping you'd been thwarted at last. :whistle:

Oh well, I can only hope that #4 magically appears to me in a dream.

Ok, thanks. I'll work on it from there... I can't think of anything right now, but I'm sure that will be helpful. :D

My duty is fulfilled, though. Good luck! *taunts Izzy*

And here I was hoping you'd been thwarted at last. :whistle:

Oh well, I can only hope that #4 magically appears to me in a dream.

Don't forget, there are four prizes. You don't have to be on top to win one. :)

You never know how many people are out there doing the puzzles and keeping quiet, though ;)

Yeah, that was neat! I was tying myself in knots for 10 minutes or so...and then, like a bolt of lightning, it just came to me :)

Good luck!

Don't forget, there are four prizes. You don't have to be on top to win one.

You never know how many people are out there doing the puzzles and keeping quiet, though

I can only hope...although it's not so much the prize. I hate that I can't figure it out! It's going to bug me until I know the answer...

I thought #22 was much easier than #4. That one still has me stumped. Well, now that I have Scrabble out I might as well try working on it.