Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

Hello there Neopets Community,

If you haven't heard the news, it seems that Jerry is in need of some help. Oh no! The Daily Neopets presents the Puzzle Challenge '08 where you solve puzzles to help Jerry dual against his mad brother Gerald. You can read all about that on the puzzle challenge pages.

The main point of this announcement is to let all of our forum members know that for the time being all Puzzle Challenge related topics/posts should ALL be posted here, in THIS topic. Please do not create your own topics, everyone chat here to keep things nice and organized.

We'd also like to point out that it is in your best interest to not post answers, because then you are just decreasing your own chances at winning the NeoCash or the plushie.

Thank you all for your participation, we hope you enjoy the Puzzle Challenge '08.

Attention All Participants:

We have instituted new rules, regarding answers.

"Giving answers to other users is not recommended because you are then decreasing your own chances for winning. Also, deliberately posting/giving away incorrect answers to trick other members into guessing for you or using up their guesses so you advance further is strictly prohibited and could result in disqualification in the Puzzle Challenge. Thanks for understanding."

"Please do not ask staff members of The Daily Neopets for answers to the puzzles, that makes it no fun for you. :P Not only do a minority of the staff members actually know answers, but they won't be giving out the answers to people or giving out hints. Hints will only be released if they are necessary, and that will be done by a staff member. Badgering a staff member for answers or hints could result in disqualification from the Puzzle Challenge. Thank you."

TDN Management

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I'm guessing that this page will be useful: http://www.neopets.com/allpets.phtml

I still have no idea, though. TDN, why does this have to be so difficult? :-P

If we are going to call it a 'challenge', then it will be challenging!

Good luck to everyone participating. I hope your brains don't get to much twisted! :D *still can't solved puzzle #1 and 2.*

Is puzzle 2 already up? I think I know where they're going. I might have solved it already!

Is puzzle 2 already up? I think I know where they're going. I might have solved it already!

Puzzle 2 should not be up yet. One puzzle will be released each day at neomidnight for a while. :P

Ok. i don't think I've got it now... I think it has something to do with the order that the neopets were released in but I don't know now... this might help some other people if thery're smart enough so good luck

BlackJaguar was my official tester for the puzzles (he's staff) which is why he has seen the future puzzles ;) Don't worry, staff can't win the prizes!

Hmmm, I'm guessing that this page will be useful: http://www.neopets.com/allpets.phtml

I still have no idea, though. TDN, why does this have to be so difficult? :-P

*evilgrin* Because... well just because! They do vary quite a lot on difficulty though (mostly, when I was starting to run out of ideas they got easier xD) so don't worry if you find this one hardish!

Bring on question 2! :graduated:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Toogoodness) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all posts on TDN forums at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Boo! TDN knows my weakness, *shifty eyes* I can't figure this out...maybe I am just not thinking hard enough. :eh: Are we allowed hints?

Boo! TDN knows my weakness, *shifty eyes* I can't figure this out...maybe I am just not thinking hard enough. :eh: Are we allowed hints?

You can ask for hints but of course I can't guarantee that someone would reply. After all, the lesser competition, the more chances of winning. :D Good Luck.