FINALS - Krawk Island vs Roo Island!

Guest Krawk Islander

A glitch with IP's have caused users in the affected IP range to not see Neopets. This is just a glitch, it's not forever. It means that all users in the range can't, or should I say couldn't, can't play ACIII.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

If you refresh at that page, you'll see many kind of results: a CS to KI, CS to RI, KI pass RI only by YYB, RI pass KI by only MSN and 2 Deuce...

THE RESULTS ARENT OUT YET AND IT HAS BEEN NEARLY 2 HOURS. THIS IS DRIVING ME MAD.

im kinda worried coz i think us KI's lost to RI again.

Guest pikago

Can KI lost to RI again? Can we guess? base on the GPG, we can see how Soley and Lilo run up, but I think Soley is faster than Lilo, and I think Ki will win.

Guest pikago

The Theory is: All the games has GPG 5.0 point. Supposing there are 2,000,000 games had been played, if your team play 1000 games scored 15-0 per game, the speed is faster than the one you play 1500 games scored 10-0 per game. But the points are the same, they both scored 15000 points, but the time to take 15000 points of the first is shorter than the second, that mean they play better than the second team, and they can increase much more scored with the time the second team wasted. And point of team base on scored of whole team, not by the win or lose of that team, that mean if there is any group create some fake account to join the rival, and they scored only 1 to give a lose to that team, the counter doesn't count the lose to the team, but count the scored he give to the team, although GPG are decrease, it's only support to the rival.

Guest Random Person

The original link showed that KI lost in YYB and won SS and MSN. When people first discover this link by changing the round number in the link this was the result. People who stood by and waited when it turn 12:00 AM all witnessed it. Everyone who went to the link showed the same thing. the SAME thing. This include if you change the team number to something else as well. The thing is the results were constant. However, when people started to freak out on the neoboard about KI losing TNT changed it to a blank page. The blank page lasted for about 5 mins and then it became what we see now... a randomnized score.... Is it a clever coverup of the slip? Or something else....?

So the result is not out yet? I thought that the result is already out but when I went to check it out its still not there...

Guest Kiri, Founder of Krawkaroo

ARGH! The suspense is driving me CRAZY! :grrr: Why can't TNT just POST THE RESULTS ALREADY?

I thought that you owned Krawkaroo, so you didn't care :P

Meanwhile, it could be a glitch as the team number was changed, yet it stayed the same. This meant they hadn't finished tallying, or maybe they only tallied KI/RI scores.

Guest Kiri, Founder of Krawkaroo

I don't care WHO wins, but I'm getting a bit irritated. I used to only have to wait one minute!

nothing yet!?! :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Guest

Maybe TNT actually has a heart and won't post the results until the glitch is over.

...lol, I can dream.

Guest scott

A glitch with IP's have caused users in the affected IP range to not see Neopets. This is just a glitch, it's not forever. It means that all users in the range can't, or should I say couldn't, can't play ACIII.

[/quote/]

why doesnt neo load???

For the exact reason you just quoted. Some Internet Provider have problems to access Neopets server recently.

To be back on topic... I can wait for the results to be out. As long as we get to know them sometimes. I'm not looking forward to all the "AHAH my team won and not your" blab.

Now figure a poll handed out to people about their predictions of the results of the 2008 Presidential Elections. Imagine many people vote John McCain to win it, and then a online website that covers the event (such as CNN) post it online. Then they start getting comments from democrats saying that that this particular news station news are biased. The station answers to the angry comments stating that it wasn't their opinion, they just post the results. See, there's a little difference between posting and being biased and posting but getting their source from a different website or people (in this case, the people that were included in the poll).

I understand what you're saying, but CNN would hire a professional survey/data collection service that would collect a nearly unbiased survey through random sampling. How do I know that whoever collected this data went through the proper steps to make sure the survey had no inherent bias?

Heh, the nicknames Krawk Islander and HBK refer to the same person - me. It's just so happens that KI is my AC nickname, while HBK is my normal non-event one. :)

My apologies, I wasn't aware of that. You have to admit, though - it's a little confusing.

Announcements