Last day heats up with battle for 4th place!

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

After the usual update of our Standings Page, we see that some positions have shifted, and this include the last spot for the finals, which is now taken by Shenkuu! Kreludor, despite managing some excellent results against Roo Island, it just wasn't enough to let the ninjas from humiliating Darigan and claiming 4th place, with a 0.08 point difference. The Kreludorks are now hoping that Shenkuu will trip up against Maraqua, while they seek to beat Haunted Woods. Meridell can also make it, if Kreludor and Shenkuu get some losses in their games, but that's unlikely. We will most likely see Shenkuu for the finals.

We now have BlackJaguar who's going to provide us with his daily report:

team_standings.gif"Thank you HBK. The three teams (Kreludor, Shenkuu and Meridell) who are fighting for the fourth spot manage to yield some good results yesterday. Kreludor showed its true power by beating Roo Island with a win on both side games and a draw at YYB but despite that, Shenkuu overtook them by completely destroying the grieving Darigans while Meridell sweep the Terror Mountaineers down the trail. Now all spotlights are on matches of this three. Kreludor must win against Haunted Woods and hope Shenkuu loses some to Maraqua. Meridell must win this too and hope both team lose.

This is it, the last day of the elimination round. This day would decide who of the teams will enter the Top 4 for the shot at the title of being Altador Cup III Champion. Will the Shenkuu Ninjas manage to hold on? Or will the Kreludor Moon and Meridell Knights assassinate them? This will be a photo finish! Bringing you the latest straight from Altador Colosseum, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC3 coverage. Signing out."

Indeed, this is our last day. I can't believe it's been one month of AC already. Well, good luck to the teams fighting for 4th, one of you three will make it.

Feel free to comment on our news post, no registration required for guests.

Guest suprememaster999

Shocking for Darigan... I saw for myself that many of them were at rank 20, and yet it semms that the cup is rigged. FOr the Darigans, the more they play the less they win.. Its sad for them. Perhaps they will take the AC IV by storm next year:)

Guest suprememaster999

By the way, i have 400 wins. :) and I have some ubs wearables in my shop go and buy them...

I told you, It's the CURSED CUP! :D anyways, congrats to Shenkuu. Now the argument between the triple draw is finished. Good luck to all teams!

I can't believe it's already a month... Soon I will be back to reviewing weapons... I'll miss the everyday reporting.. :D

Guest Lady Debra

Today, the match between Lost Desert and Krawk Island will be very tedious. I hope LD will do their best!

"After the usual update of our Standings Page, we see that some positions have shifted, and this include the last spot for the finals, which is now taken by Shenkuu! Kreludor, despite managing some excellent results against Roo Island, it just wasn't enough to let the ninjas from humiliating Darigan and claiming 4th place, with a 0.08 point difference. The Kreludorks are now hoping that Shenkuu will trip up against Maraqua, while they seek to beat Haunted Woods. Meridell can also make it, if Kreludor and Shenkuu get some losses in their games, but that's unlikely. We will most likely see Shenkuu for the finals."

Hey! Please make note of the typo Kreludorks.

Guest Krawk Islander

It's not a typo. Kreludorks are the natives of Kreludor, or in this case, the supporters. :)

Guest _scarlet

really shocking for dairgan!!!! :crying: although DC is my favorite team still good luck to shenkuu.maybe we will beat them next year!! ^_^

Guest Guest

hey KI's play your hardest today, we're versing a good team. dont let your guard down and play a lot! REMEMBER WE ARE VERSING LD WHO SWEPT RI!

play your hardest!

congrats to SK for getting in the top, even though i did want kreludor to get in...

Good luck for today and the finals!

^_^

Guest Guest

WOAH! IF US KI's SWEEP lD TODAY WHICH I KNOW ISNT VERY LIKELY BUT STILL. IF WE DO THEN THEY COULD BE PASSED BY SK OR EVEN POSIBLY KRELUDOR .

I KNOW THAT ITS NOT VERY LIKELY THAT WE WILL SWEEP BUT IF WE DID! LETS WORK TOWARDS THAT AND WE COULD BE VERSING KRELUDOR INSTEAD OF LD IN THE FINALS WHICH I THINK WOULD BE A LOT EASIER (NO OFFENSE TO KRELUDOR)

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!

Guest Guest

Quote:congrats to SK for getting in the top, even though i did want kreludor to get in...

Good luck for today and the finals!

Ummm just to tell you shenkuu is not in the top four finals yet. Its definitley up for grabs after kreludor defeated roo island. And i really dont see shenkuu in the first bracket sorry.

Guest simran2703

huh!!!

i dont care i happy that shenkuu won!! <_<

go shenkuu go shenkuu oh yeah!!!!!!! :woot:

Guest Guest

the match to watch for me is KI against LD. I hope whoever wins sweeps cause that'll be interesting seeing that they're likely to be in the top 4