Random contest AC poster

Xepha

Two weeks ago, the random contest theme was Altador Cup Poster. Like many other people, I opened photoshop and I created a poster to advertise my team (which is Maraqua, if you don't know yet). What a surprise to find that I actually made it to second place. That is right!! :)

So I just wanted to share my joy with you. Avatar coming on my way soooooon!!! And this contest was a challenge as well because so many entered!

http://www.neopets.com/random_contest.phtml?place=131

Congratulations to everybody who was chosen. ;)

Congratulations! I'm hopeless on the computer let alone photoshop. but i should blame myself since i've never bothered to learn but anyway congratulations! there sure was a lot of tough competition going on there.

i'm stephanie by the way...

12 years goes a long way

That's so awesome, Xepha!

You deserve it. :)

I'm capable of easily entering a Random Contest. It's just the fact that sometimes I can't come up with a good idea or I just procrastinate. I need to wait for the perfect theme to roll by.

Congrats I never thought of joining this contest and some of the posters there are really great just like the rest posters...

Just a quick update to tell you that I received my 5k, random contest avatar, silver trophy and King Altador Rug yesterday.

Topic closed ;)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.