adam and donna

Adam Powell

And viruses and whatnot coming through on those third-party ads. :( Still can't wait for that meteor game. ^_^

There's a tiny Link in your signature! :O

And viruses and whatnot coming through on those third-party ads. :( Still can't wait for that meteor game. ^_^

There's a tiny Link in your signature! :O

Viruses in their ads, one of the reasons I don't go on much anymore.

And there is currently a tiny link throwing bombs at another tiny link in my signature :woot:

Terrible things happened!!! *shivers* We should not talk about them, don't want to frighten people XD

Welcome to the forums Adam :P Thanks for creating Neo, it definately has been great entertainment to most of us here and well... we wouldn't be here without you guys :P seriously though, I am slightly confused about the new website. You are going to be making games about meteors?

Wow...Adam Powell...the creator of neopets ::faint::

I bookmarked the link also...I look forward to seeing what new creative venture you have in store for internetland....if an imagination like yours can create neopets....then this new game site HAS to be awesome!

Hope to hear an update! ^_^

OMG ITS ADAM!!!!! :S YOU PWN! So, like would you honor me and do two things: Tell me if you have a neopets account and tell us it's username, and quote me. If you do I'll faint. So please do it. (veg wars looks sweet! Who doesn't want to kill brocoli? :yes: )

Oh, umm, one more thing Adam :* (or Donna) I'm making a NT times article about random facts, do you have any good ones? Thanks! ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post; use the edit button. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

:Screams and faints:

whoa, realy? adam, the maker of neopets?

(wow this site must really rock if he knows about it)

that looks like a neat site your making with donna again! i can't wait for more news on it.

wait, is it going to cost money to play it?

that stinks if it cost money, but if its only around $5, then thats awsome

I thought it was just a rumor that they left. The new site look really cool though, and it already has a fan site :O! Awesome.