adam and donna

Adam Powell

Hi Adam... :)

Nice of you to join us here at TDN. I can't believe the actual creator of Neopets would join our site (well I sorta think you're the creator of Neopets... it looks authentic but I'm still unsure :P). I knew you had quit Neopets and had went out and about on a new gaming adventure. But could you tell me... why are you and Donna still on the Neopets About Us page?? Like... seriously out of date. :P

PS @ TDN members: Don't report this post... it's really Adam. Yes, the Adam that created your favorite game.

Who would be silly enough to report this post?

Don't worry, your identity is safe. :P

Anyway, it is nice of you to update us on your adventures through the internet. Your website looks incredible so far and I'm more than glad that you and Donna still work together. I seriously can't wait to find out what the secret game in the making is. I bet it's awesome!

Hi there,

Yeah I have no idea why we're still on the About Us page. I guess they don't want to get rid of the avatar that you get when you have the same NP as me... could annoy a lot of people.

I hope the game IS awesome haha. We're still a way off from releasing any information about it, but please keep checking the site just in case :)

Adam

This looks interesting and fun. Since you posted here, you seem to like us. Would you mind getting all of us into what you call your "external alpha testing"?

Ok, I'll take the blame for the report. I was just worried that somebody might be posing as Adam (note the lowercase title), and that there might be a cookie grabber on the site.

This surely looks interesting ;)

The design of that one site is really appealing, even though it doesn't give a clear idea of what this will all be about. Keep us posted Adam, we are looking forward for the release.

Wow... guess you could add me to the list of people who didn't know Adam and Donna left the site *blushes at own ignorance* As has already been mentioned, it's really encouraging to hear that you and Donna are still working on stuff together, and the website looks great!

I don't usually play games such as these, but I'm gonna bookmark and keep my eye on it ^_^

Whoa, I didn't know TDN's reputation went that far. o_O

Well it's definitely an interesting site, and one I'll watch - I'd like to know more about it though. :yes:

Oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh! *screams like a female fan* (no offence) It's the co-person who made the best website in the world!!! if you created Neopets which is A-mazing, meteor shouldn't be bad. when does it start?

-------------------------

BlueandPets3.jpg

We're creating a new intellectual property that's mostly fantasy, a bit of sci-fi and a pinch of absurdity. At some point or another it will possibly involve meteors.

That sounds funny. I love fantasy and Sci-fi novels, and absurd humour as well. I will look for further information when you release the game.

I will take this as an opportunity to offer my thanks to both Adam and Donna, Neopets has kept me amused for a good number of years now!

I wish you all the best with the new site and it's going-ons :D

The creators of neopets posting here? That's amazing.

This looks interesting and fun. Since you posted here, you seem to like us. Would you mind getting all of us into what you call your "external alpha testing"?

""external alpha testing"?"

:graduated: Strategos, you have a great idea. :graduated:

And if gets to be as good as Neo, don't sell it

So true, you should keep this site away from the greedy little hands of those huge companies.

And for Princess Ruto, this new site should keep the noobs away, if only for a few months.

They'll all still be on neo, clogging up the boards with their report-happy selves.

And I agree, don't sell the site this time. Bad things happen. Bad. -_-

They'll all still be on neo, clogging up the boards with their report-happy selves.

And I agree, don't sell the site this time. Bad things happen. Bad. -_-

Bad things such as advertisements encroaching on your screen where they shouldn't be and eccessive loading times.progress.gif