So far, so good(?)

MariaWB

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I acturally scored 16 goals in one game, it breaks my previous record of 15 goals...

I got 14, including with a mutant and darigan ball. Mutant is nearly pure luck, the rest are easy but require some skill.

Once you get good in YYB, you can't really improve that much, yet in SS you can. Except above 1000 points when the customers probably take like 7 seconds to get to you. And I don't believe a score 11000+ in MSN is possible. They should include a new game like where it depends on your points, not your games.

Except above 1000 points when the customers probably take like 7 seconds to get to you.

I have never seen any person getting 1000+ scores for SS, so how did you know that? Are you able to get that score? If you are congrats because the most I can get is 712...

They should include a new game like where it depends on your points, not your games.

I totally agree with you but even so you are still in a disadvantage because even if you win in both side games, your team will still lose to the other team who wins in yyb...

I won't get much more playing done.. I'm around 16 YYB rounds short of reaching Rank 2, so I'm gonna do that. Plus, U want to reach 50 games of SS so I'll play another ten rounds of that too.

I just don't have the energy to do anything. Depression sucks =(

I am taking a break in YYBing. Just come in to say hi.

I am in team KI, the final two days for me to try my best in helping the team to get the champion hopefully.

So far I played 160 games today. Got to go to continue now. Talk to you all later. ^_^

I'm doing horrible, maybe because of the facts below:

• I was absent for the first few days of the Altador Cup ( -____- stupid grades)
  • The team I am on is an underdog (Altador) (btw, I'm not so sure if they /are/ underdogs or not :guiltysmiley: )
  • I do most of my Neopets stuff on a laptop, and it's hard to YYB on a laptop. |3 So I play MSN instead. :P

• I'm still at rank beginner -sigh- Not a freeloader, I have played some games of MSN. xD (I'll promise to be more active next year. This year...um, I blew it. ): )
  • This is my first year of playing.

Ughhhh.

I knew I should have played last year, maybe even joined another team. =.=;; Experience should always be put to good use (:

meh

I have seen to have improved in SS because I have found a way to improve on my points...

You have? Well I'm off SS because its so boring. On MSN I just bang the keys and my highest score is 8250. That was a proud moment :graduated: