So far, so good(?)

MariaWB

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when I first started out playing Yooyuball (back in the first AC) I didn't realise you could change the playing direction. When I was told you could, I switched to left-to-right (since I'm more comfortable with games that way) and promptly scored in my own goal. :P

Haha, now I don't feel so bad. Although I scored on myself much less gracefully - my goalie saved the ball and kicked it out into the field, where it bounced off the back of one of my players and into the net. Both times.

ONE THOUSAND WINS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :S :axehead: :ohno: :stitchface: x_x :weird: :whaa: :whofarted:

How in the heck does anyone do that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'll be lucky to break 100!

Krawk Islander is going for 6000 wins and is well on his way :yes:

I'm glad he's playing for KI :)

...6000 wins. Thats 300 hours; 12.5 days worth of yooyuball

Well spaced out over the course of the AC, that's entirely plausible. :yes: Anybody else think that some people have too much freetime? :P

I've recently realised that I'm not so bad at Yooyuball anymore - practice really does help. XD

I don't like playing Tyrannia.

They play 1+3 (left to right) so I have to use a completely different strategy and gameplay against them <_<

I remember playing against HW on the 1st day. They use 1+3 as well. I don't really say it's hard. It's usual that the centre forward grabs the ball and passes to his/her defenders. The easiest thing to do is to snatch the ball from the holding defender and goal right away. The defense line isn't that strong. :) My strategy stays pretty much the same for any team I've met so far and works quite well.

Generally it's best to develop your own strategy for attacking each of the 3 different Yooyuball formations. That way, you're never taken off guard. :yes:

I now score an average of 7 goals per game - I think that's definitely an improvement. XD

I used to really suck at Yooyuball as well but now I am getting better at it. Last night I was really bored so I played about 19 games in a row. My favourite is probably SS and I can't play more than 10 games of MSN in a row because I get tired. I probably average around 4 goals per game...but hopefully that'll increase the more I play. I'm just hoping to get the avatar, after that I'll still play but probably not as religiously. I play a left to right game with the 1-3 formation as I used the TDN guide and it said that this mode was best for beginners.

P.S. I'm on team Mystery Island!!!

I don't know why but I just broke my personal high score today in yooyuball of 15-0...

I have participated in the past two Altador Cups from the beginning of the tournament until the end, but for some reason this year I had completely forgotten about it until today! Therefore I am very behind.

Right now I'm still trying to get used to the new Yooyuball game format. Not doing very well in it yet. I'm okay in Slushie Slinger and Noise Maker because it's the same as before.

Things are going okay for me so far.. I had 4 days where i could not play, but its okay.. My average GPG (goal per game) is over 12 now which I am very proud about, though many people say it wont count for anything in the prizeshop... I am still contributing with more points to my team so it doesnt matter :)

I dunno really. All I did was punch in 1000 wins in the level calculator, and it gave me rank 20 and said there is no other rank.

Ive scored over 2000 goals and won 270 games. So far my best is 14-0. Team haunted woods rock!!

I have seen to have improved in SS because I have found a way to improve on my points...