-
Posts
45 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by natvv
-
Hoping my team does well!! Did a combo of whose info & pics I like, and who I strategically think will spend a lot of time playing/score high. And of course, the one and only Team Faerieland player must be my Star!! tbh he deserves it for that beard alone!!!
-
I finally got my ultimate dream item on the site!!! It only cost a huge astronomical amount of NP, hahaha Faerie Acara Plushie!!!! Now in my gallery!!! WOOOOO! https://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=natvv still trying to decide where to place, for now I want it front and center as #1, but I'm thinking I'm probably going to move it down to be with Fruzzella's petpet & p3 plushies
-
-
-
I've never ever ever been any good at restocking ever... these all happened within five minutes! I suppose not many people are online tonight!
-
I’m feeling the need to post in this thread for some luck… I’ve never once won anything from the Well! Well, here goes!
-
-
Got this RE while frantically refreshing the Magic Shop hoping to snag a Faerie Acara MP! Cha-ching! Guess I'll just be selling this and putting it toward the price of just straight up buying the MP!
-
Weak Bottled Earth Faerie x3 Weak Bottled Air Faerie x2 Cinnamon Roll x1 The temperature drops suddenly. Maybe the Snowager sneezed, or life support briefly malfunctioned.
-
-
Got my hands on The Faerie Acara book for my gallery! Someone was selling for 750k under value! Only $9mil more worth of items to go! Lol! (inflation on PB & MP please go away!!!!)
-
Crummy boons this go around, but at least we got a win!
-
-
The Vandagyre Flight Suit rarity is too high for the Well to grant!!
-