Jump to content

enitul

Members
  • Posts

    255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by enitul

  1. The maximum which is 500. I'm not exactly sure how rare it is though. But it was quite a surprise.
  2. I'd be happy to. But I don't know how to do so. Well, I know how to take the screenshot but not how to make it appear on the forums.
  3. So I was doing my dailies as usual when my Grarrl suddenly caught, for real, a Starry Petpet Paint Brush. I went to look but I didn't see it on the fishing 'prizes' list on either TDN or Jellyneo. So now I am wondering: how rare or unusual is this?
  4. So far I think mine (or a petpet of some sort that was in my inventory) only ate something out of my inventory once. Maybe because I feed my pets pretty much every day. It's a bizarre thing though.
  5. That makes a lot of sense so that's probably it. Thanks.
  6. So, I've found out a while back that my Grarrl loves rockfish. He needs just one to get very bloated, even when he's satiated. So now I wonder if it's the same with all Grarrls (or maybe even Skeiths for that matter) or that some have a different food they really like? Any thoughts?
  7. You don't have to let your friend go if she's that important to you in my opinion. But if you respect her and her religion while not having one yourself then I think the least you could do is trying to be a little considerate around her. Try not to curse, smoke or drink alcohol (which ARE wrong and not really needed in life if you ask me. But I don't think cutting your hair is) around her would be a good start I think. But most importantly, talk to her about how you feel and try to find a solution that will satisfy you both. Otherwise the uneasiness might become worse the longer you wait and it might even drive you apart when it's not really needed. But whatever happens, I hope that you both will find what will make you happy. Good luck.
×
×
  • Create New...