Full out war.

-Ryan

untitled-1-1-1.jpg

While this thread is open for any TDN member to use, this is also a training grounds area for HAMS members. We allow your presence here for now but eventually we may brainwash you into walking offa cliff and then bury your body if we find that we do not want you here. That is all. Meep/Squirrel noise.

Since some people seemed to like this, and a bunch of games have been revived lately, I decided to bring back Full out war.

K, I beleive we were in a tunnel system last time.

New battlefeild, an old castle, forgotten by time. It rests in the middle of an outstretch of grass that goes on fior miles. It looks new but it is completely abandoned. The only signs that life was ever there are the knights and ghosts that can be recruited or killed. The mote has jellysquid in it so watch out! ohmy.gif

So, let's have fun and be random! =D

-Changes into Super squirrel and starts climbing, silently, through the vent systems.-

Rules:

1.No killing other players

2.No one can change the setting or padestrians but me.

3.No god-playing. You're not completely invulnerable to harm. Because if you were, this would be no fun. xD

4.Be random. Totally random. Like acorn grenade and pretzel swords random\

5.Have fun! =D

Previous battlefeilds:

Death Star

Olympus

Manhattan

Mutant forest

Star destroyer

Illegal mutant farm.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Lifts you up with mind- Yes, BUT I AM THE ONLY ONE SO FAR THAT CAN-pulls out paper- MAKE ORIGAMI!

Oh yeah... -Tosses you against a wall with mind wall-

-Folds paper- LOOK! A bunny! =D

NUUU! I WANTED TO SHOW YOU MEH BUNNEH! -sobs-

Fine. If you don't wanna see my bunny. Then.

DIE!!!

-Uses tracking device I placed in your eyelid earlier to track you- AHA! -gets inside vents and runs after you.-