Kreludor losing momentum?

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

In quite another recent shock of events, "scrappy" Maraqua managed to obtain a tie in both games, including YYB, and just lose MSN and SSD. This poses a serious doubt on whether the Kreludorks are actually lowering the ball here, now that they're against the powerhouses. We remind you that the partial reason that KD is doing so well is that they've had quite an easy schedule. Now, they'll endure five days of real playing.

maraqua_group.gif

BJ, over to you, who's outside Shenkuu, to comment on the other match, the Shenkuu sweep to Mystery Island:

"Thank you HBK,

I’m here at the top of Shenkuu Mountain where both royalties and peasants gather together to celebrate the gorgeous sweep the Ninjas made over the Mystery Island Natives. The winds seems to be favoring the Ninjas and they like to keep it that way as they battle the Lost Desert Mummies, who defeated them last year for the 3rd spot finish. The Shenkuu Ninja’s schedule this week will be tough but many supporters believe that if they can survive this, it will prove that they are still one of the top powerhouses for this Cup.

On another report, Kreludor barely manage to win over the Mermaids drawing on both Yooyuball and SS and winning MSN and SSD. Will this be a hindrance as they face of the Krawk Island Pirates today? Or will this motivate them to destroy the Pirates and retain their top seat? This is surely something to watch out.

Reporting dizzily on top of Shenkuu Mountain, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets' AC4 coverage, signing-out."

Thanks! Well, a killer match (no pun intended!) to watch today: Krawk Island vs Kreludor! Can the pirates emerge victorious, or shall we see Kreludor put more daylight between them and the Krawks?

And what about Maraqua? Shall we see their rise, now that they've gotten some ties against a major powerhouse?

A lot of questions unanswered. It's up to you to voice your opinion on what you think is going to happen today!

I think that KI will do really well through out the whole games since they were second last year. I believe they're next in line. I'd LOVE to see FL sweep :D they play really hard.

Hooray, we drew in the major games against Kreludor! *parties*

No offense to the Kreludorians though. Keep playing! :P

All Krawk Islanders we must unite and play hard and well against Kreludor. Eventhough I had my account frozen, I am still rooting for KI and I am creating a new account to help KI with their challenge. I know this might sound crazy but I hope KI makes a clean sweep today. Fight hard KI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm proud of Maraqua's accomplishments today. :D We held our own considerably well against a tough team.

Congrats Maraqua, I always knew you could do it! :D

We swept MI? Good, good.

Hopefully we can survive the rest of the week, but it's just begun...

My reaction after looking at today's results: woooohoooo! :D Outstanding work Maraqua! (And well-played Kreludor - we'll beat you next time round! :P )

The Krawks versus Kreludor will certainly be a match to watch too! :yes:

Wow quite impressive Maraqua. I really am impressed with those results. I hope that it didn't light a fire in them to play super hard today. I will be doing my best to hold up my end of the bargain. I have been waiting for this match up for awhile.

Congrats Maraqua! Nice job with Kreludor! I think you did just as good as we did when we played them!, just in different games. Good Luck battling Tyrannia today :D

I can't believe that TDN predicted exactly right for DC yesterday! I thought we were rebels going away from what they predict.

Congrats to shenkuu for being the second team in a row to sweep MI.

I think the krawks will emerge victorious today.

I have not had much time to post (or play Yooyuball, thank you work), but I wanted to say I have been impressed so far by the good sportsmanship on this forum. I have seen no one-upmanship, no putting down of other teams, and everyone is being supportive. Extremely refreshing.

Because unlike other forums, we consider everyone here as family. :woot: (one very big and insane family :P)

That's the TDN spirit! We may all be insane maniacs here, but we're sporting, sensible insane maniacs. (:

Shhh.. lower you voice AA or they might here you...