Happy Blumaroo Day!

xblade356

Maractite is beautiful! I've been waiting for one since I first saw the MME5: Ancient Blumaroo Sentinels. wer068q21kys7h3.gif

I love the asymmetric design on the stomach and what they've done with the tips of the ears and tail. Eventide is a nice fill colour for Blumaroos this year.

Aww, I like both colors (even though the clouds on the Eventide Blum's chest kinda makes it look like he - or she - is wearing a sweater :P ) The male clothing set is gorgeous! Makes me think of Lestat de Lioncourt, haha ^o^ (The pants might be the exception; not sure if blue is Lestat's color xD )

I like the female set, too, although I agree with Breeze about it being a bit overdone. Makes me think of a child dressing up as a flapper girl (nothing wrong with that, though ^o^)

I absolutely adore blumies! The maractite has a cute tummy pattern, similar to the chocolate blumaroo. I secretly want to be a crazy blumaroo-lady, shh :P The clothes on them are so adorable; the lady outfit looks a bit silly. But then, all blumies look a bit silly!

Oh wow, I love both of these outfits! They're just gorgeous! :D

I must be going crazy- I thought the Eventide Blumaroo had already been released. O_o Hahaha. It's not too bad, but nothing to write home about. Maractite looks lovely though!