Silenced/Suspended Redirect Issue

TurboChomby

I got silenced a few days ago (72 hour silence), for well, I'll guess either using the word 'stupid' in a private message to a friend, or for entertainingly, calling neopets pm/board system that automatically silences without checking why a person used a certain word stupid and thus challenging TNT. I'm not sure which.

Now, the issue. Once the 72 hour silence finished, something happened...when I tried to login, it immediately took me to this page. http://www.neopets.com/silenced.phtml with this message.

This webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at http://www.neopets.com/silenced.phtml has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Here are some suggestions:
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.
When I refreshed the page, it changed to suspended....I'm not sure what to do now. Help?

maybe try as the page suggests and clear your cookies?

also while TNT initially applied a silence to your account, they can later choose to raise the level afterwards, to a permasilence or to any level really they see fit, if they feel the incidence warranted it.

hopefully the page will load correctly for you, they are also redoing the help centre so that may also have something to do with it,

I have the exact same thing happening to me! I have repeatedly tried cleaning all cookies out and still get that message. I usually use Google Crome, but I have also tried to use firefox and IE and have gotten the same thing. Then from time to time I use my galaxy S3 to log in, and I tried that and got the same exact message:

This webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at http://www.neopets.com/silenced.phtml has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Here are some suggestions:
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

I followed all the steps listed. I thought it might be a neopets site issue and wanted to open a ticket, but when I click that it redirects me to the log in screen. Any recommendations? This only started last night. I was silenced for 24 hours, but my time was up last night... then all of a sudden I couldn't log in anymore.

maybe try as the page suggests and clear your cookies?

also while TNT initially applied a silence to your account, they can later choose to raise the level afterwards, to a permasilence or to any level really they see fit, if they feel the incidence warranted it.

hopefully the page will load correctly for you, they are also redoing the help centre so that may also have something to do with it,

It was the first thing I did, and I also tried logging in through incognito. Didn't work. Regarding the second option, that's a possibility, although I doubt it, it's not like I'm a nuisance or do anything bad. For now, I've submitted a ticket and hope to resolve it though that.

I opened a ticket on this this morning. It now says that it has been assigned to a tech.

I tried doing everything and still get no were. I tried even logging on with a different computer and that still doesn't work. Hopefully they will be able to get this resolved.

you managed to send a ticket? Interesting... only for you or for everyone with this issue?

Its fixed now (: I'm glad TNT resolved this~

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Same for me T_T my account was only silenced but then they switched it to suspended but it was supposed to be ended at 1:00am my time today but it keeps going to that "The page isn't redirecting properly" page. T_T If I miss the AC or next mini War battle I'm going to be so upset T_T.

My friend send a reply since yesterday and still no answer... this happened on a bad moment... when AC is about to start and they will prolly receive tons of tickets with issues about it.

-_- why me...

Oh wait, she did received a reply asking if she had access to her main's mail.. guess that's something :guiltysmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh wait, she did received a reply asking if she had access to her main's mail.. guess that's something :guiltysmiley:

How did she send her ticket in? Like under what category?.

I will, if they answer. Someone on the Neoboards pointed out that we might now be ignored because so many people are sending in tickets about it.

I cant even get to the fron neopets page to send a ticket which stinks :(

Like yesterday at 330 am or somewhere around there i started having the problem :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.