Leedom111's Art

leedom111

But then there's the lawls that come from TNT unknowingly putting a cross-dressing neopet in the art gallery

Oh my heavens , that is wicked .. evil .. brilliant .. spectacular .. ha ha ha :)

Oh my heavens , that is wicked .. evil .. brilliant .. spectacular .. ha ha ha :)

He he he thanks :D He's been featured here as "Alice" with the mad hatter and march hare.

Although, for all intents and purposes, he could simply BE female in the pictures, or instead just and random female jetsam -.-

But I like to think it's really him :P

ALSO, got Aitvara done!

I was a little concerned, since draiks=HARD and water=HARD, but it turned out ok. quite well! *oops I forgot the highlight in her eye XD*

aitvara1.jpg

I had a hard time figuring out what parts of the customization to keep, but I ended up keeping the dress but ditching her wings :P

I imagine that she's on that peak of ice waaaay in the distance but the foreground just moved with her.

^ Okay? This looks mighty fine if you ask me. An artist of your magnitude should of had no problem whipping up this beauty, this piece looks marvelous (with a decent fire and ice scenery to boot). Spritzie is sure to enjoy this one.

Also, I may request one of my pets sometime soon (maybe my Hissi, Poogle, or Jetsam), but I didn't want to overwhelm your artistic prowess.

EDIT: Made up my mind, I'm going for my Poogle Lippstik this time around.

ALSO, got Aitvara done!

I was a little concerned, since draiks=HARD and water=HARD, but it turned out ok. quite well! *oops I forgot the highlight in her eye XD*

aitvara1.jpg

I had a hard time figuring out what parts of the customization to keep, but I ended up keeping the dress but ditching her wings :P

I imagine that she's on that peak of ice waaaay in the distance but the foreground just moved with her.

Wow! She turned out absolutely beyond gorgeous! You drew both (Draik and Water) flawlessly! I love that she's holding onto the ice, looking back at the fire. And it looks so pretty with the glow of the fire showing on her.

Thank you very, very much! :D I'm going to put it on her lookup and pet page, with credit to you :D

Your vote has been cast for pet_envy

Something has happened!

You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

Your vote has been cast for TaigaRoman

Your vote has been cast for Ze_ra

-----------

Thanks , lucky page you got there :)

o_O Your art is sooo good I could eat your face!!! (in a nice way :))

I has a request if you're still open for business?? :P It's a little different though cause I'm asking you to draw a pet that doesn't actually exist yet lol.

I'm getting a pet that I hope to turn into a Transparent Draik when they come out and I made a custom for her:

6i61ky.png

Slight alterations to this though; if you could, could you please do it without the dress and also make the horns more bone-like? I'd really like the sword to be in there and forget the robot tail cause that's NEVER gonna happen XD lol

Feel free to reject my request though hun, it's a rather difficult one!!

o_O Your art is sooo good I could eat your face!!! (in a nice way :))

I has a request if you're still open for business?? :P It's a little different though cause I'm asking you to draw a pet that doesn't actually exist yet lol.

I'm getting a pet that I hope to turn into a Transparent Draik when they come out and I made a custom for her:

6i61ky.png

Slight alterations to this though; if you could, could you please do it without the dress and also make the horns more bone-like? I'd really like the sword to be in there and forget the robot tail cause that's NEVER gonna happen XD lol

Feel free to reject my request though hun, it's a rather difficult one!!

wowww transparent with no ref, that's tough XD

Do you think you could post a picture of the version without the dress and tail, that would be great :)

wowww transparent with no ref, that's tough XD

Do you think you could post a picture of the version without the dress and tail, that would be great :)

I knowww I'm an absolute nightmare, I'm sorry! D: Thank you for having a crack at it, I'm sure whatever you do will be amazing ^^

Here's the picture without the dress n stuff

68ubdt.png

That's good, thanks! Now I can see the body without having to get another reference pic XD

It'll be okay. I'll just look at other transparent neopets or maybe even a real skeleton :P

Unfortunately I guess I'll have to wait until transparent draiks are release to submit to the AG XXD

Finished Swempel

swempel-large.jpg

HE'S SO COOL *3*

That's good, thanks! Now I can see the body without having to get another reference pic XD

It'll be okay. I'll just look at other transparent neopets or maybe even a real skeleton :P

Unfortunately I guess I'll have to wait until transparent draiks are release to submit to the AG XXD

*adamant* It WONT be long!!!! :P. Hopefully it'll be next Draik day or before.

Really excited to see what you come up with :D

Finished Swempel

swempel-large.jpg

HE'S SO COOL *3*

Oh WOW!!!! That is SO AWESOME!!! Thank you so much! :D :D :D

Thanks for that Leedom, I'm going to put that picture right on Lippstik's lookup (with your credit definitely). Also, it was my first time asking for a request.

It feels very portrait-like if you ask me, but captures her elegant style. :wub_anim:

P.S.: I voted for your pets in the Beauty Contest as well.

aw, he looks like a total sweetie in that pic. ♥ idk why you didn't get in, tnt is strange sometimes. :@ (i love how it has that pretty watercolor look btw!)

and as if you haven't gotten enough feedback already, your art is absolutely GORGEOUS, my gosh. maybe i'll hang in this thread more often so i can absorb some of your talent by osmosis.

Glad you like it, and thanks for voting :D

On a different note, my Bruce Day entry didn't get it ;-;

snow-bruce.jpg

I thought it was pretty good? D:

it is AMAZING but weirdly TNT only featured one page of Bruce day art instead of the usual 2 ..

maybe it'll get in next week or for a winter themed day :)

it is AMAZING but weirdly TNT only featured one page of Bruce day art instead of the usual 2 ..

maybe it'll get in next week or for a winter themed day :)

There was two pages :S

I'm sorry your picture didn't get in hun, I think it's awesome!!

Wow, I've been very busy recently. I've just opened a store to sell my art, so I've been working on some acrylic paintings.

This has made me pretty tired, since I'm getting on a regular schedule now, on top of which my art hasn't been getting into the AG recently. I feel it can't be because of how many trophies I have, because there's a person with like over 70 (who is totally awesome) who keeps getting in. That makes me think my art isn't good enough :sad02:

Eh, I probably just need to be patient and get some more sleep :P

That makes me think my art isn't good enough

first , congrats on your shop

and NO , never doubt yourself ...

I've had a NT article rejected after five acceptances in a row ... and I thought it was the best one I wrote yet !!! that happens!! TNT just have too much to handle and if it doesn't get in , it doesn't mean it's bad .. sometimes they pass on some things - it's a matter of personal taste ....

we all support you here ... :)

first , congrats on your shop

and NO , never doubt yourself ...

I've had a NT article rejected after five acceptances in a row ... and I thought it was the best one I wrote yet !!! that happens!! TNT just have too much to handle and if it doesn't get in , it doesn't mean it's bad .. sometimes they pass on some things - it's a matter of personal taste ....

we all support you here ... :)

I totally agree with Angelo on this. :) Your art is awesome and you not getting in has nothing to do with not being good enough!