New rank calculator

Secre

I just wanted to say that I'm really impressed with the new rank calculator - I'm not sure if you change it like this every year as this is the first time I've played seriously, but even if you do I'm still impressed! Also - how do you work out the prize shop points?

Are you speaking of the rank calculator for the Altador Cup ranking?

I can't say I'm too impressed with it, simply because it's telling me I should have gotten to level 1 already, and I should be eligible for the avatar, but sadly I am not :(

Are you speaking of the rank calculator for the Altador Cup ranking?

I can't say I'm too impressed with it, simply because it's telling me I should have gotten to level 1 already, and I should be eligible for the avatar, but sadly I am not :(

Yeah, I am talking about the new rank calculator for the Altador cup ranking, sorry I should have been more clear!

Are you sending high enough scores to get to the next rank? Just wondering as I know low scores don't count...

Thank you for the compliment! Actually, I just finished updating it this morning.

And Hannah, are you sure that you have submitted valid sidegame scores? For instance, if you scored under 285 points in Slushie Slinger and sent your score, it would show up as having a game played, but it would not count toward your ranking. So, you need 100 Slushie Slinger games to reach rank 1. If you were to send 100 Slushie Slinger games with scores of 100, it would show up as having 100 Slushie Slinger games played, but you still wouldn't be at Rank 1.

For Prize Shop points, you earn 12 points per Yooyuball game, 6 points per valid Slushie Slinger game or Yooyuball draw, and 1 point per valid Shootout Showdown or Make Some Noise game.

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/2010/trophy.phtml?username=hannahbee__xo

Hannah, those are your stats...

and you have not played enough games to be ranked to level 1. Be sure to use your Yooyuball wins, and not the amount of goals you have made, when using our rank calculator :)

Thank you for the compliment! Actually, I just finished updating it this morning.

For Prize Shop points, you earn 12 points per Yooyuball game, 6 points per valid Slushie Slinger game or Yooyuball draw, and 1 point per valid Shootout Showdown or Make Some Noise game.

No worries - I really like the update and the extra information on how much you need per day to get to your overall goal is really helpful! And the prize shop thing does make sense due to the ratios. I've been wondering what sort of prize shop points I'll have earned for quite a while now!

Thanks again.

Yeah, I am talking about the new rank calculator for the Altador cup ranking, sorry I should have been more clear!

Are you sending high enough scores to get to the next rank? Just wondering as I know low scores don't count...

Yep! I think I've only ever submitted two scores in Slushie Slinger that were below 200pts, and that was before I knew that scores below 300 didn't count.

And Hannah, are you sure that you have submitted valid sidegame scores? For instance, if you scored under 285 points in Slushie Slinger and sent your score, it would show up as having a game played, but it would not count toward your ranking. So, you need 100 Slushie Slinger games to reach rank 1. If you were to send 100 Slushie Slinger games with scores of 100, it would show up as having 100 Slushie Slinger games played, but you still wouldn't be at Rank 1.

Yep, I'm pretty sure I've always entered in the amount of wins and not the amount of goals scored... you mean to tell me I would have had to play 100 games of SS to get to level 1? You mean to say if I ONLY played SS?

http://www.neopets.c...e=hannahbee__xo

Hannah, those are your stats...

and you have not played enough games to be ranked to level 1. Be sure to use your Yooyuball wins, and not the amount of goals you have made, when using our rank calculator :)

You must have updated this counter since yesterday. I just entered in my scores again to double-check, and now it says I'm a beginner. I swear that was the last time I checked, it told me I was at Level 1. I swear, I'm not crazy (and I know how to read and enter scores!!!) I should have made a screenie... <_< oh well. Not much further to go.

Its very snazy. I enjoy it as well. The only problem is that now its pretty easy to see that I will not be making it to all star this year. Since thats like 1300 yyb games in 2 days since I'll be away for a week :crying: