Neopets Petition

m3l3ana

Ok, so Bluerang mentioned this on Mikes Unfair Freezing Topic and Maria thought it was a great idea, so I am here to see how many of you agree with Maria.

This petition would be aimed at getting TNTs attention on the way they freeze accounts of innocent players and the fact that they don't even bother to respond afterwards.

What I really want to know is if a petition were started, who here would be interested in signing? and if you did sign would you help "spread the word"?

I would sign and spread the word. However, I feel that it is my duty to inform you that petitions for various causes have all been served on Neopets, Inc. to no effect. Coming from Neopets, this is no surprise, but I don't want you to be disappointed if (read when) your petition serves no outcome.

I would sign and I would help spread the word.

A banner and/or link in Shops, UL, websites ect. is one way of getting people to notice. And write on the boards.

I would sign, spread the word, and lead a DOOM operation to make sure that TNT listens. Really listens. :evil:

^^^ Sounds interesting!! How exactly do you propose to do that AA?

I welcome any suggestions as to how this petition is to be worded and "marketed".

I heard what you said about them not being read Strategos, but we can only try!!

So... BRING IT ON!!

How about: "We are all extremely concerned about the large number of unfair freezings that you have been dishing out lately. So be nice, or we will all quit." :P

And people are usually pretty compliant when they realise that they only have a few seconds to live otherwise. :evil:

Count me out. Petitions don't work in life, I don't see why they would work on Neopets. TNT always have a "reason" to explain why they did freeze you and won't listen when you write to them. Why would a huge list of names change something?

Yes, like Zac said, I agree that under normal circumstances petitions will have pretty much zero effect on TNT. But I'd sign anyway. :yes:

There's no petition organised yet, this topic is just to see if people are interested. :yes:

Count me out. Petitions don't work in life, I don't see why they would work on Neopets. TNT always have a "reason" to explain why they did freeze you and won't listen when you write to them. Why would a huge list of names change something?

Sorry guys, I'm totally with V on this. She throws out a good point, petitions barely work in reality, and TNT totally ignores petitions. And I really don't want my account being high profile with them, to avoid freezing of myself. Good luck anyway, but I'm afraid I don't want to lend my hand on this one.

Sorry about your freezing Mike, that really sucks.

I would be willing to add my name to the petition, as well as help spread the word.

I think petitions don't work because people don't believe in them. How else but rebelling could people not in a position of authority/majority ever create change?

Also, I don't think that there is no reason for anyone to get frozen over peaceful and harmless protest. It would be a little too ironic, considering that is that the protest is about.

I almost fainted when I saw my user name on the first post. Anyway a sign on a petition is just what I wanted so sign me up. And thanks for stating me in the post I feel important :D

EDIT: If TNT froze my account the thing I'll miss most is my pets, I can't loose my Kitthie ( the Wocky) :crying: So is there a way that if they do freeze account they give people their pets back but they could be like 0 hours old and level 1 :yes:

---------------------

BlueandPets3.jpg