YYB issues

After playing a few practice rounds, I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up sending my computer on a trip out the window at some point during the AC. :S For one thing, maybe it's just me, but the computer team seems to have been made quite a bit smarter than last year. And in addition to the issue with the game being too big for my laptop's screen, I was having a second problem: the up key (which resets your players to their starting positions) almost never worked for me, and I have absolutely no idea why. Has anyone else had that problem? And if so, did you figure out a way to fix it? It's very frustrating to be unable to reset my defense. :angry:

Way to fix it: Use the SHIFT key!

I like to use the shift, a, s, space + mouse layout better anyway...

Hahahaha!!! WOW...that's a truly ridiculous fail on my part, I *totally* missed that that was supposed to be the shift key!! It's pretty obvious when I look at the instructions again, but the first time I just kind of glanced and thought it was supposed to be the up arrow (in my defense, the left and right arrow keys *are* actual controls...) Holy crud do I feel stupid now. :* Oh well...now I know. *facepalm*