Altador Cup Coming 06.12.08

Superfly

Hooray! We have official conformation from Neopets that the Altador Cup will be Coming Soon.

ac-release-date.png

June 12th, 2008

Neopets updated their news early today with a link to that coming soon page in the first sentence. Lets see if TNT can stay on schedule! The Daily Neopets will continue to provide all AC information now until the release of the Cups prizes! Keep your eyes peeled.

'Keep your eyes peeled' really is a kind of gross saying, when you think about it.. I mean, keeping the eyes peeled must mean that you should keep your eyes open. But the word 'peeled' just makes me think of peeling the eyeids off. I mean.. Ew?

Or am I just a bit of a psyko? :woot:

P.S. Sorry for not staying on topic.. It was late and I was tired, and then I get a bit funny (= weird *Gg*)

On topic: I was SO disappointed that it was just a 'coming soon' pageand not the actual event..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Off-topic; please only refer to the topic in hand (Altador Cup III).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Finally there will be the famous AC III, but a bit of late :P I think they will do it in juny and july, so everybody is on vacation and no one will participate :S But it's their opinion of placing the AC III in juny and july, so I think we can't change their mind ;) (But I'm on vacation from 18 july till 1 august :()

Guest Krawk Islander

Eh, the Altador Cup is just two weeks late, and it's a summer event. I just hope that it doesn't finish very late (like after July 20th).

It will probably finish after my birthday (July 20th :P)! And I'm happy about it because well... July is an awesome month.

Enjoy the rest while you can. Once the AC starts you will be busy playing games :P

Guest Guest

ehrm ok now i'm confused!

here i see "6.12.078"

but when i click on the link then its says 12.6.08 so.... oO?

ehrm ok now i'm confused!

here i see "6.12.078"

but when i click on the link then its says 12.6.08 so.... oO?

In america they write the date month/day/year which is 6.12.08.

But in Europe, and Neopets IS british, the date is written day/month/year, which is 12.6.06.

It can actually be quite confusing - in europe, for instance, 9/11 isn't september 11th, but november 9th :S

Guest Krawk Islander
In america they write the date month/day/year which is 6.12.08.

But in Europe, and Neopets IS british, the date is written day/month/year, which is 12.6.06.

It can actually be quite confusing - in europe, for instance, 9/11 isn't september 11th, but november 9th :S

No, Neopets is American, they just use (nearly always) British English, but not for dates.

Guest Guest

ehrm oke~

so im swiss and here are the date is like day/month/year oO (and hey i live in the land of clocks we have to know xD")

and we have british english in school so i didn't know the american dates are diffrent...

oke all right thanks a lot ^^

Guest Do not Hurtme
No, Neopets is American, they just use (nearly always) British English, but not for dates.

It really depends what language you pick. Different languages give you different

types of dates. :graduated:

I'M GONNA BEAT YOU KRAWK ISLAND :grrr: ... I'm going for (again) Haunted Woods!!! :king:

IT IS JUNE 12TH 2006! WHY HAS NEOPETS UPDATED THE NEWZ BUT PUT NOTHING ABOUT THE ALDADOR CUP??????!!!!!!!! :grrr::angry: Maby their just not ready and will update later in the day? o_O

come ON! it's 6.12.08 NOW! (June 6th)

Also, I hope Krawk Islander is right and it doesn't mean December 6th

it's acully the 12th when the aldador cup is coming, TODAY but nothing has happend :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Posts merged. Also, don't use an excessive amount of emoticons in your post. Thanks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I agree with Unknown. It is STILL the 12th. There is plenty of time for TNT to release the Cup. It will probably be released when June 13th's news comes out in a few hours.

Hang tight, everyone. ;)

Guest some guy
poop :* :yes:

o_O This guy's post will be edited very quickly.

By the way... Unknown you shouldn't insult people in the Internet 'cuz they want to see AC3 exactly today at 7:00 NST

They might see it and insult you.