Podcasting

Superfly

Not to mention that tutorials may be coming this month, but, and I repeat, but, TDN Staff is very occupied what with what Samuel referred above so I am not sure. I am working on them though, maybe in the start of November only.

I wouldn't, Matt, though I don't know what your voice sounds like, lol...:P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a point. I've lost track of everything that's being done right now that has to do with TDN, then add school in... x_x

i learned one day of multitaking, that take time, instead of doing 2 things at once or 5 or 10, do 1 at a time, then the job finishes so much quicker and then you can move in for something else

I learnt this from 1 A2 day when 2 essays were due in on 1 day and i hadn't started yet hehe. so i was doing 2 at once,

it was very lucky it was a draft because half way through my archaeolgical essay, i started writing about a 1922 film Nosferatu, which was meant to go in my other essay hahaha, lucky my teacher handed it back about it

But the final lesson, never multitask important things, it mainly ends up in a :thumbsdown:

Yes, as we say, "Depressa e bem, ha pouco quem!" which is "Quick and well, there aren't many." As you see, in English it doesn't rime, but I think you get the point.

The only thing that is qualified to do multi-tasking is a computer, and it has to be fast.

Well lets get back on topic guys :P

Soon the whole staff will see the new layout, and then when that happens, that will really kick off the Road to Version 6 :O (I wonder if it has yellow bricks. Hmm.)

Then we get on to other stuff.

INCLUDING the podcast.

ANYWAY. What do you want on it?

I know I'd love some music in it. But, that sort of defeats the object of a podcast. Plus, we could get into some hot water for that.

Perhaps listener only competitions?

My PC needs some sound drivers installed,which I could do but I'm on a Limited XP account.

Well, someone on your computer has an admin account, right?

Guest D Generation X

Sorry, discussion over!

Oh, right, well good luck searching! But new staff will be for what? Writing content?

Bit of both actually. You se those little "Thanks *sitename*!" things on some of them? those were found by others first and put up there. If it's not there, then we found it.

Unfortunately we lack on news posting quickly, but with the new Admin Center for V6 (being programmed right now) we hope for a News Finder to be built in :)

Though, we dont just "wait for some other site". >_<

Anyway. Back on topic?

Guest D Generation X
Unfortunately we lack on news posting quickly, but with the new Admin Center for V6 (being programmed right now) we hope for a News Finder to be built in :)

Though, we dont just "wait for some other site". >_<

Anyway. Back on topic?

I guess that would be kind of plagerism...if you don't put up the thanks, etc...

Well, yes, back on topic...can't seem to find any question to ask about the podcast. :guiltysmiley: < Lol, this smiley looks like Nobita...:P