Podcasting

Superfly

Can someone please tell me what TDN plans to use podcasting for? I know what it is and everything, but I just got alittle lost, I know that its still being thought up, but I like the idea.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever visited the website Pink Poogle Toy? They have a podcast. They junk talk about random junk and stuff about Neopets for about half an hour, then share it with everyone.

Theres no real point to it, just a bit of fun.

ok let me visit the site quick and see if I learn anything else

ok I think I get it now, thanks for the info matt. so what do you think that TDN is planning to talk about?

Somehow they would record it on a computer, or something, then make it available from their site for people to listen to. (I think)

xD T'was my idea.

Okays.

We're not gonna be us unorganised as PPTs. We'll talk about Neopets stuff, TDN Stuff, and some randomness on the side. We're not sure quite yet who'll be on it, but it'll be a monthly event most likely. You can then stream it into itunes or similar, add to your iPod, or listen on the computer. Kinda like a radio :D

We record using Skype.

Yayness! Now I can invade your life! Mwahahahahaha!!! :evil:

• 2 weeks later...
I can't wait to hear how Mikey sounds like! I bet he'll be stern. HeeHee!

I actually have a semi high voice for a 14 year old. xD I'm short too. Eck, puberty doesn't like me much.

Ohhh that explains so much! :P hehe just teasing! I bet he sounds pink. I don't know what pink sounds like exactly...but it tastes like fairy floss

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, we'll talk about it this month. Although, due to our Plushie Contest, the Haunted Woods Plot, and Halloween at the end, it shall be a busy month, so its unlikely.

We all need to get talking! Hah. :D

I have a fairly boring voice without any passion, so who'd want to listen to my voice droan on and on without the proper preparation?