Starrt of the Altador Cup?!?

gangstar

No, we don't know anything for sure... last year sign-ups began on the 1st of June, so we were all hoping that it would start the same day this year. No luck though, so its just a waiting game for now!

aww man so do you think it will by up by like the end of the week at the latest or later?

this is my first altador cup so im just excited for it to start.

well do you think that they are makin us wait on purpose or are they just not ready yet?!?

I think they are not ready.

Honestly, I prefer to wait for the cup than facing a glitches all over Neopets or the AC because of an early released.

but there will be glitches anyways.

i just hope that i dont miss it compleatly

There won't necessarily be glitches. There weren't any on the last two, to my knowledge, so there's no reason for glitches this time around, since they know what they're doing.

Is it bad that the Altador cup is the reason I play neopets? Gah, the waiting is killing me. I need to waste my summer!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No cursing, guys, however weak it is.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Personally, I think they're waiting for Friday.

If you check, last year, they started sign-ups on a Friday. Same thing with the year before that.

Guest Sloth Von Karma

It will most likely start today, to coincide with the start of UEFA Euro 2008. :)

Well, it didn't come out but it looks like we have our answer in the news today. It's set for June 12th.

Either they start signups on the 12th, or the actual Cup starts on the 12th and signups around Monday-ish.

That's what I heard. I do hope it starts soon. I want Meridell to win o_O