• Brown
    • I hate colors...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never realised so many people liked orange and blue... :P

Oh, and technically speaking, black is an achromatic colour. :graduated:

wow I didn't that so many people will like orange. Orange rocks!!

Isabel is a purple person... yay good guess V with her birthday banner ;o

I would say that in general, blue is my favorite color but it is not my exclusive color.

o_O Orange and blue are still tied... I wonder if one will pull ahead sometime.

BLACK!!! I love black even though it isn't technically a colour but a shade, it is still my favourite!!!!

But that is true. There are different shades of black, and I wouldn't say they don't match, but if you wear them together I personally think it looks kind of silly due to one looking faded :P Hehe.

Of course not. Just the same as having extra smilies in a post with less than seven words doesn't help. Don't be a spammer. xD

Purple would be my second favorite color. ^_^

White would be my second favourite shade :P Although I do kind of like some purples as long as they are dark like aubergeen and some pinks, but that is only clothing wise!

Black can be referred to as a colour in practice. :yes: Black is my favourite far as looks go - no other colour can blend quite as well into the shadows, and black is the perfect finishing touch for anything with a menacing atmosphere. :evil:

Well put, Sky! When was the last time you saw a vampyre ( I love that spelling) in neon colors? Black is perfect because you can do almost anything with it. ^_^

Yeah! I'm not the only one who appreciates black's versatility and subtle mean edge. :thumbsup:

Yeah! I'm not the only one who appreciates black's versatility and subtle mean edge. :thumbsup:

You got that right, Sky. Not many colors can be elegant and foreboding. Black does it perfectly. I have so many black t-shirts, it isn't funny. Random note: Charcoal never counts as black. That's dark gray. b)

Black has 4 votes too now! Go black!

Black is the colour of death. Black is the colour of oblivion. Black is the colour of DOOM!

It is the most basic colour. It's the colour of the text you are typing with, unless you make a special effort. It's the colour you get if you don't have any light reflecting into your eyes at all. It shrouds shape and hides the soul (reference: eyes are windows into your soul. Sunglasses cover your eyes and are black)...

You have all been pwned. *shoots you with a giant black cannon*