EXCLUSIVE: Practice MSN and SS Today!

Superfly

ac-logo-3.pngThis has to be the biggest news of the Altador Cup yet, and you're seeing it first on The Daily Neopets's Altador Cup Coverage. We have discovered amazing news, everyone can now practice playing the NEW VERSION of Make Some Noise (MSN) and Slushie Slinger (SS). Check out these cool screenshots below and click on them to practice the new game versions YOURSELF! For the latest breaking Altador Cup news, be sure to RSS our AC News to get the latest exclusive updates directly to your computer!

As proof, that this is from the NEW VERSION, we have taken screenshots directly from the games. You will see the updated logo (with Kreludor and without Kiko Lake) from MSN on th left, and the III (meaning AC 3) in the slushies on the right. Pretty awesome huh!?! It's hard to see with these screenshots, but check our our Altador Cup Coverage for close up shots!

msn-1.png ss-1.png
Make Some Noise Slushie Slinger

This is some valuable practice time, where these games will not count. Get some warm up rounds in, see what you are best at, so when the Cup officially starts you can concentrate where you are best. Also, check out our team pages on the left, they will help you decide which team you want to support and they come with some awesome looking graphics as well.

Remember where you saw this everyone - The Daily Neopets. This is why we are your #1 source for Altador Cup Coverage.

Good job on finding the links to SS and MSN~ I've been dying to know how to play them, and so far, I don't hate either of them!

But personally, I think Make Some Noise is better xD

I've never played either of those games before, and they're awesome! n___n

(So glad I could get some practice thanks to TDN =) )

They are updated version and for the record we did find them before other site. Our time tag is EST, which is 3 hours before NST. So before accusing us through msn that we stole news, please read carefuly the time tags.

Thanks.

Just make sure you don't tell the game to send score in make some noise... makes it look like it still works, but the noise meter will stop moving up until you re-open the game.

Yeh I was just wondering about that! Do they only let us practise at the current time or are they letting us have NPs as well?

I don't think these games give neopoints anyway... so you shouldn't notice any credited neopoints after "sending" your scores.