New to TDN

Hi,

Just a short note to introduce myself. I have returned to neopets after a long absence. This site looks fantastic - I don't remember finding anything like this when I was last in neopia.

Looking forward to 'meeting' everyone!

Oops, forgot to ask - where does everyone get their avatars from?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

We upload them ourselves. And you might wanna check out the rules located at the top of the page. ;)

Anyway, I'm Morgan, Cheese Queen, Princess Ruto, etc. Welcome to the forums. I'll be gone a few days, so you won't see much of me today. :O

So...have a brownie. ^_^

EDIT: Oh me! I just noticed that you're from Australia! Coolio. I have relatives there. :bike:

Hi Spunky_munky!

Welcome to the forum (a friendly counterpart to the site you appreciate so well). ^_^

Hi Spunky! Welcome to TDN forums :)

TDN has been around for a long while now, but it is always getting better! Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your stay with us, and if you have any questions just ask. We are there to help and have fun! :D

Well there are several websites that offer a selection of avatars. :yes: I believe that TDN Forums has a built in avatar gallery as well, although I'm not sure.

In any case, welcome! :D It's always a pleasure to have another new face on the forums - hopefully you'll stay with us for a while. Oh, and by the way, if you're hungry you can always grab one of the delicious cookies on the table to your left - just watch out for the flying pies! *runs off to join pie fight*

From Aussie aye... Hmmm *yells for Tom* HEY TOM!! YOU GOT A NEW FRIEND OVER HERE!!!

Heya... Welcome to the Forums *smiles sweetly, rocking on the balls off her feet* Help yourself to the cookies, they are great *keeps rocking* ... *pulls out pie cannon and starts frantically shooting pies* Ohh yeah.. beware of the pies :)

Welcome Spunky_munky_gal :) As you know, I'm still a Newbie myself but I'm kind so I'm saying hello here too :graduated: hehe

A few things I learnt quickly - The milk gets hidden behind the cookies here so I went to the shop to get my own **Hands spunky_munky a carton of milk** And they keep throwing pies for some reason....... **Puts up large umbrella** Enjoy :D

Welcome, spunky_munky_gal. Nice to meet you! Welcome to TDN Forums. I'm AA3, part of the great DOOM corporation that is quickly taking over TDNF! The cookies are a group effort from us, so enjoy! You will not be mind-controlled or poisoned by them. :)

Welcome to TDN forums, spunky_munky_gal! Mind if I call you Spunky?

By the way, I'm intheblue04 :] I've been here for a little more than a month, and I just returned to Neopets...though it's kinda boring.

Anyway, have fun here! And yes, you should grab some of those cookies xD Yummy!

Well if you really want to be that nice to unsuspecting bystanders, go ahead. :yes: Just remember to take some for yourself if you're ever hungry.