• What wheel?
    • Let me look that up...in the next century
  2. 2. Do you spin it often?

• Yes
    • No
    • Every Day
    • Never
    • To spin or not to spin...that is the question

I think it's kinda rigged. I spin it every day since one year, and I NEVER fall on the Usuki doll, the guard plushie, or the star. I receive often the water faerie, brightvale fruit, question mark or king hagan wisdom.

I think this avy is really hard to get. :guiltysmiley:

I also don't think its rigged, even thought most of the time it lands on the question mark, but it also landed on other area as well. Trying hard for the avatar...

It's not rigged, it's just like all the other wheels and games of chance on Neopets, it's luck of the draw. The best thing I've gotten from the Wheel of Knowledge was one of those Job Coupon things which I managed to sell for 120k or so.

It would be nice to get the avatar though..

Well, if you compare the number of options that are actually worth the time and expense with the total number of options, then every wheel in Neopia is rigged. :P But the Wheel of Knowledge is pretty fair as far as a luck/chance game is concerned. :yes:

That's true, but however, if my math is correct, I land on the mystery prize 70.6 % of the time and the free spin 18.7 % of the time and the other places add up to 11.7 %. I'm not exactly sure though.

It's not rigged, unless you're saying that different outcomes having different odds qualifies as rigged (i.e. that it's only "fair" if the avatar shows up equally as often as the question mark), which I would argue is not the same as being rigged (to me, "rigged" implies that you *cannot* win the jackpot/good prizes because the operator of the game has purposely ensured it's impossible.) True, some things are much more likely to show up than others, but there is at least some chance for all of them -- it's not impossible to land on the avatar or scrolls, there's just much higher odds of getting the question mark. And those odds are the same for everyone; let's pretend there's a 1% chance of getting the avatar spot, we both spin the wheel on the same day, you get the av and I don't -- we both had the same 1% chance, you just got lucky and I didn't. Think of it this way, if it were easy to get the big prizes then they wouldn't be worth much, would they? ;) I can tell you from personal experience that it really is possible to get good prizes in the chance games if you keep trying -- my main account is 37 months old and so far I've won quite a few: several job coupons from the WoK, a couple expensive (almost unbuyable) Spooky Foods and a Halloween PB from Test Your Strength, the Coconut Shy avatar, and the biggest prize from the Fruit Machine. Don't worry, if you're patient you'll be lucky eventually; although I'll admit that at 500NP a crack and a high chance of getting absolutely no return on the investment, you're less likely to come out ahead in the long run on the WoK than on some of the other Wheels and chance games. It's worth it if you want the avatar though, I'm still trying for it myself. Good luck! :)

I think it is fine. On my dailies today I won a book, and I normally get random books, food items and sometimes the question mark, but not that often. I only spin because I want the avvie or a job coupon (but I haven't got either :(). So I wouldn't say it is rigged at all, I would say that it is pointless having the free spin option though!!

I get a lot of free spins. But its just luck/chance. I hate spending the 500np just to get some wisdom message though.

I want the avie!

Since I'm not an avatar collector, I only spin this wheel if I feel like wasting some NP - that's pretty rare. :P

The free spin is like wining back the 500nps you invested... I don't think it is pointless. This week, the wheel told me wisdom, cheat code, gave me a book or two and I also won a famous blocking shield. ARW!

I hate spending the 500np just to get some wisdom message though.

You got a point there!

The best thing I've ever gotten was the scroll of dark nova..

most of the times i land on the question mark or on the free spin, but I'm still trying to get the avatar...