Exclusive Destruct-O-Match 3 Screenshots!

Superfly

The Daily Neopets is always on-top of the latest game information, and yet again we prove it! Here are exclusive screen shots of the up-coming game Destruct-O-Match 3. In total we have 13 screen shots on our Unreleased Game page, so be sure to check it out. We have posted 3 below to give people a general look, but if you are looking for more in-depth information and images check out the page.

Screen Shots

dm3-1-1.png dm3-9-9.png dm3-11-11.png

Click to View

What are users saying about this new game?

-- "I love it, awesome graphics, much faster."

-- "The game was fine the way it was, they didn't need to redo the entire game, they could have just added a couple more of the 'modes'..."

-- "I think this version is FANTASTIC!!!"

-- Read More!

News Image

ctp_999.gificon_999.giftm_999.gif

As more information becomes available we will post it on our Unreleased Game page and right here in our news, so keep your eyes peeled!

Random Fact: Destruct-O-Match is the only game to get a 3rd version on Neopets.

Thanks! Looks fun! I love Destruct O Match, it's one of my favorite games!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Does look cool aye, would really like to try the double trouble and double trouble extreme :)

Destruct-O-Match III? I don't understand why they keep updating this game, when there are other games who could get an update. In the end, it's just going to be the same game anyway. Destroy blocks- woohoo.

I do remember the first one too... it was cool!

And the remake looks cool, but I'll wait until it is released to give my opinion. ;)

I've played the first one when I first joined neo. It was one of my favorite games.

But jeez, isn't one makeover enough? o_O

DoM 2 was my favorite game when I first joined neopets. I don't play it anymore now, because I have found "more easy 3k a day" games. :guiltysmiley: But I like to play it from time to time.

Also, I don't see the necessity to revamp it. o_O

Eh, if they want to revamp it then they can do it. Doesn't bother me.

Personally, I think that unless they add new game modes or change the game drastically then it's a waste of time. But if they want to waste their time, I'm not going to stop them (even if I did want to, I couldn't :P)

Well it seems that they've done a pretty thorough revamp. :yes: So it just might be worth it, but then again, it might be a complete flop. We'll have to wait and see...

I actually remember that this game was up for internal Neopets testing a while back - sadly I missed the chance to play it.

Guest kikimyself_90

Oh my gosh! DoM III?But I wonder if it is much easier ^_^ I wish it is.. Every 12 am i would play DoM II.. My favorite game.

But I don't have the avvie yet mwahahaha... Really, I just needed to relax with DoM II( which will be III )