LOTS OF QUESTIONS!

lola_sexy

hi!

1.) i just want to know where i can get codestones and dubloons?

is there any specific game or place where i can go to?

2.) How do you obtain the key quest tokens?

in what quests can i go to?

what is the use of these key quest tokens?

3.) how can i get more avatars?

4.) where can i get some neodecks that is a little cheaper?

what and where can i use the neodecks?

thank you sooo much

sorry for the flood of questions

:eh:

1) I believe that codestones and dubloons can either be obtained from random events or bought from other players. Apart from that I think there are some Krawk Island chance games you can get dubloons from, but that's about all. :yes:

3) TDN has a comprehensive list of avatars and their respective solutions here.

4) Neodecks are pretty much useless to my knowledge (unless you're a collector of course).

And feel free to ask questions here - that's what this forum is for after all. :yes:

Regarding Key Quest tokens, you can obtain them by buying Neopets Plushies (in USA or online). There is no other way to get them yet. They will have a role to play in Key Quest, a new Neopets feature that should be launch 'this spring'.

1) I believe that codestones and dubloons can either be obtained from random events or bought from other players. Apart from that I think there are some Krawk Island chance games you can get dubloons from, but that's about all. :yes:

3) TDN has a comprehensive list of avatars and their respective solutions here.

4) Neodecks are pretty much useless to my knowledge (unless you're a collector of course).

And feel free to ask questions here - that's what this forum is for after all. :yes:

What he said.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make your post at least 7 words long. Quote doesn't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.