Heya :)

Zinzi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY Newbie to give cookies too!!! *waves* Hi I'm Marianne, I am 21 and live in New Zealand! Welcome to the Forums.. To the table to your left you will see heaps of cookies.. take them they yummy!!!

*falls through ceiling* I'm Morgan, TDN's cheese-loving spastic member. At night. Feel free to take the cookies on the left, but the cookies on the right are supplied by DOOM. They poison them. -_- Be sure to read the rules so you don't anger a mod and get eaten. ^_^

*falls through ceiling* I'm Morgan, TDN's cheese-loving spastic member. At night. Feel free to take the cookies on the left, but the cookies on the right are supplied by DOOM. They poison them. -_- Be sure to read the rules so you don't anger a mod and get eaten. ^_^

Meepit attack Morgan!!!

Don't listen to Morgan the cookies on the left are made by the DOOM Corp and we do not poison them!!! Like Morgan said shes spastic, so don't listen to anything she said!! Shes gone a bit cuckoo lately!!!

Your suppossed ignorance will not fool me. :withstupid:

Anyway...this is what you'll be dealing with, Zinzi. Better get used to it. :P

She is saying you are a member of the DOOM Corp, which if I remember correctly you aren't!!! Told you Morgan has gone cuckoo!!!

Anyways.. Welcome Zinzi, as you can see we are all normal, except for Morgan and firetail ofcourse :P

Hello and welcome to TDN Zinzi n__n I'm intheblue04 (call me Blue if you want) and I hope you have fun on the forums!

Even though I've been here for about less than one month, I'm liking it here. Hope you like it too ^_^

Welcome to TDN Forums Zinzi! As you have probably already seen, we are all a tad insane round here, but there's no need to worry about that - you'll soon get used to it. (: In the meantime, have some of the delicious cookies we've made especially for newcomers (all that hype about poison is simply a low trick by some greedy members to try and get as many cookies as possble). :D

Wha-? I'm not insane! I'm just trying to be nice for once and protect a newbie! :O We don't want to lose a valued member of TDN's community to freakish poison cookies.

I'm immune to the poison in the cookies, but I've definately tasted it. Just take the cookies on the left. They aren't poisoned.

And I caught you fighting meepits with the DOOM agents. Some sort of training?

I'm the only one who's tried to provide safety for a newbie. You, on the other hand, deny everything and reassure the newbie nothing. *puts on boxing gloves* Let's have a round!

Morgan, you seem to have gotten things mixed up a bit - the table that DOOM set up with cookies for newcomers is set up on the left, not the right. :P But you're correct in saying the cookies on the left aren't poisoned - poison is for amateurs. :evil:

I know a poisoned cookie when I see it. You can't fool me. The poisoned cookies are on the right. Amateurs. :geeky_evil:

Maybe we should let Zinzi decide ... Zinzi what you think of the cookies?