What happens when it's your birthday?

MariaWB

On my last birthday, I bought more stocks... that was about the only notable thing about that day really. :P

Darn it, I should have spent more time online on my birthday if you find great stuff like Codestones and Dubloons.. Oh well, I guess that's what you get for sleepin' 'till 5 PM and then have company 'till 10 PM.

Darn it, I should have spent more time online on my birthday if you find great stuff like Codestones and Dubloons.. Oh well, I guess that's what you get for sleepin' 'till 5 PM and then have company 'till 10 PM.

The funny thing is that I was only on for about an hour!

Neopets random events are, well, random. For Neopians that seem to have unusually bad luck (like me) the birthday sidebar makes very little difference. :yes:

Well, I also have bad luck. I never win anything, and you can be sure that the chips and cola I buy are always the most crushed and flat ones in the store.

Wow, I guess I should celebrate my birthday the day before or after. Gotta spend all of it on Neo just hoping to get something cool.

I've had two birthdays on Neopets so far, but have never managed to get anything good. Also, I find the birthday sidebar a bit on the bright side - but that's just my own preference. :yes: