What do YOU use your Neopoints for?

So I was wondering, what you you, fellow Neopians use your Neopoints for. I just play some games and get NP's but what should I use them for? What do you use your for. But if you come to think of it if I get a goal I will go absoulutely crazy trying to complete it.

Anyway I used to get 100,000NP a day before but I was on holiday, the ratios hadn't changed yet and I got 50k per account (I have 2 accounts).

I think that's all, thanks and bye

----------------------------------------------------------

BlueandPets.jpg

Well a large chunk of my income is from big plot prizes (one of the reasons that I love plots so much), but I also invest heavily in the stock market, which is where most of my neopoints come from. Coincidentally the stock market is where most of my neopoints go as well. :P

i know but still... most people just use one like don't you have one ot anyone else? please don't tell, now you made me scared. anyway it's good 2 of the best members replied my post so far :)

------------------

BlueandPets.jpg

I'm horrible at most of the flash games, and since I take breaks from neopets for months at a time, I usually miss the plots. So my np income is pretty slow. I have been trying for quite a few of the game avs recently though, and as it will take me a ton of practice to get any of them, I should be making a bit more np from that. I recently started using the stock market as a way to save np, and try to make at least 15,000 np a day with games, etc, in order to buy the max stocks. Usually the interest rate on stocks is much better than the bank (like my current total combined interest is 30% versus my 10% bank interest.)

As for what I spend them on, I am trying to save up enough for the adam av (so about 11million). Once I get the av, I think I'll spend the np on training for my battlepet

Oh, and for the two accounts, yes many people have more than one account (I actually have 3) but you are only allowed additional accounts so you can have more than 4 pets, only one account can be used to make np on. If they catch you, you will definitely be frozen. So be careful (or just start using one account for earning np)

I have 1 main account - Thats where i buy/sell, play games, do plots, avatars etc and then i have 1 side account, where i store extra pets and thats it.

My advice to you would be following: Please dont do anything on your number 2 account, like playing games, earning neopoints etc. Only do that sort on your main account or else you'll ruin it for all other players that follows the rules.

I really dislikes when others dont follow the rules because eventually it'll hurt innocent people.

I use my NPs to buy avatar items or paint my pets to get avatars, mostly. Sometimes I'll buy stuff for neofriends and sometimes I'll donate.

Oh yeah - I spend 140 NPs per pet, per month on the NeoLodge. ;)

I'm saving up for avatar items mostly. I play as often as I can. I earn about 100k every week or so.

My goal is the adam avvie. After that I will go crazy with all that NP. Its a good goal I think.

That means that if you need to make 34,000 np, you need to play at least 12 games., earning about 2800 points with 3 scores for every game...

Well, seem like an okay way to aim for the sword of skarsden, but I'm going to fall asleep in front of the computer...

My neopoints income mostly come from games, I play those games that are easy to score and games that I'm good with. I spend them mostly on avatar items and also on books...

That changes for me, depending on what I am into at that time. I spend most of mine on getting items for avatars, and I just collected all the cupcakes that neopets has, so I just used a bunch for my gallery. Other than that I am saving up now for the big avvie items.

I've gotten tired of the games long ago...so I hardly play them now. Last time I tried getting an avatar from a game, I kept having dreams about it -___-

So, I make money by restocking, and I've just started buying stuff from the stock market and it's doing good =]

Before I start buying avatar items, I'm gonna try to get Adam's avatar first...but that's gonna take forever because I'm no where near 11 million NP and I hardly ever come on.

I use my neopoints for avatar items, and buying some stuffs.

My NP come mostly from games, but I begin to restock also during week-ends and holidays (when I can play neopets when there are not too much neopians connected).

Neopoints... I use them for my personal goals (avatars, paint job), gifts to my awesome friends, training for my pet and weapon. That's all :P

Income from Games, Stock market, Random event !

There are actually major outflows of NP from my account at times, but that's pretty rare - normally it's just when I upgrade my pet's BD set and when I give people gifts/donations. ;)

Heh, you and me both. I guess that's the general concept of RSing and investing in stocks. :yes:

Fine, i won't use two accounts but my other account i will use for neomailing so thanks _Zafia_ thanks a lot for ruining my 100k a day streak. But I still think you're cool but you are only trying to save me from being frozen so thanks. :)

---------------------------------

BlueandPets.jpg

Basically, training items (dubloons, codestones), and equipment from the Hidden Tower later on. Made a rather bad decision getting the Lab Ray (which cost me about 750K) after realizing that by having more than one pet, the chances of stat boosts from quests going to the pet you want decreases... -_-

And yeah, using two accounts for NP = bad idea. I seriously hope you didn't transfer NP from one account to another... After all, if I did that, I'd easily be earning almost a million a week... Have you been doing this from when you first started? :hmmph02: