What do YOU use your Neopoints for?

The stats are worth it if you're into battling, other than the battledome I don't believe the stats matter. (Oh, and agility doesn't help you in the battledome at all, except that there are a few weapons that need high agility stats in order to use them.) As for the intelligence. It doesn't really do anything except get you on the highscore table if you read a TON of books. If I'm wrong on either of these though, someone please correct me!

I also use my np to collect plushies (just sorta my thing) but it's on hold until I get that Adam av!

Stats are only useful in the battledome (especially during plots, when there is battle ^_^ )

A high intelligence can be useful with some weapons, but I don't remember their names :*

hey firetail what's AA? i might have it but the nothers wil want something so no. but what is AA

AA is the other name that Sky Shadow goes by!

Well technically speaking it's my original nickname - it's an abbreviation of antiaircraft, which is my Neopets username and was my display name when I first came on here. :yes:

*clears throat* Generally you should only spend NP on training if you're into battledoming, and hold off training any agility/intelligence until you have a clear goal in mind as to what special weapon you're aiming for.

I'm mainly training until my pet can defeat your average plot enemies at least 20-30 times.

I'm thinking about training it until it can get me all those Defender Trophies, but I think that stretching it in terms of how much I'm willing to spend... o_O

Wow... that's a lot of neopoints. If I was earning at that rate, I wouldn't have any idea what to spend on. :P

You could be earning at that rate, i play grand theft um, kass basher, bouncy supreme, usuki frenzy, dress up game, magax, whirlpol, hot dog, chia bomber, usul suspects, maths nigtmare, let it slide, stoaway sting and edna's shadow. all get 3k in except usuki and dress up :yes:

-----------------------------------

BlueandPets.jpg

Well unfortunately I have too much work to spend time earning NP from games and such - probably why I just put all my NP back into the stock market. :P

• 2 months later...

I buy stamps from my NPs and I am trying to save up for a marqua paintbrush.

And sometimes I am a kinda compulsive shopper ^^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump topics inactive for more than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zac if you have any questions regarding this action.