Test your strength

I'm inclined to think that all of the games in the Deserted Fairground are rigged. :P The chances of winning are very low at any rate.

Test Your Strength is no exception... I just lost 98 NP. XD

You can find it in the Deserted Fairground in the Haunted Woods, or simply go here. :yes:

I wonder if the jackpot shown on the page actually means anything... I get the impression it's just a random high number.

I think the jackpot number increases when someone didn't won more than 100, so the extras are added up to the jackpot but I'm not very sure...

Perhaps the jackpot is simply the accumulated value of all the NP spent on Test Your Strength?

• 1 year later...
Post the best Prize and what you got to in TYS!

I got ALL THE WAY TO IMPRESSIVE! WHOO! I GOT A HALLOWEEN PB! :D But painted my acara >:(

I am so excited!!! I got 21/100 and got a Mint Ice Cream Apple Lantern! This may seem lame, but I haven't gotten anything but spooky food or like...3 nps in all my tries!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic inactive for over 21 days. This one has been inactive for over a YEAR.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Native if you have any questions regarding this action.