Berry Bash: Released!

Superfly

Hello everyone, our Berry Bash coverage continues with breaking news, Berry Bash is now playable by everyone and is released! TDN was first to bring you exclusive information and screenshots, and we have more information! Our complete Berry Bash coverage is on our Beta Game information page.

Frontpage Marquee

game_berrybash.jpg

News Banner

game_berrybash_news.gif

Gameroom Marquee

968.gif

Game Buttons

ctp_968.gificon_968.giftm_968.gif

Trophies

968_1.gif968_2.gif968_3.gif

Wanna voice your opinion about this new game? Why not comment right on this news post; no registration required!

Is anyone else having trouble making the game work? I can seat the customer, get their order, and pick up the fruit, but then reclicking on the customer doesn't give them the fruit. So I just stall out and have to end the game after earning a whopping 12 points.

Guest muzikgal100

I have the same problem as Utena and it is really starting to get annoying. How can this be fixed? Any ideas?

This game is okay, it's kinda like a Neopian version of diner dash...I never cared for Diner Dash but Berry Bash is better.

I hate how similar "Diner Dash" and "Berry Bash" (names) are.

Anyways, I can submit my score perfectly. Only problem is, I have terrible reflexes when it comes to playing games on a laptop :T

Summary: Meh, I like this game 25% and I hate it the other 75 percent.

I need someone who is quite good at the game to help me with a guide! Basically I need to know how many points you get for each aspect of serving an Elder, i.e.

Seating: # pts

Taking Order: # pts

Serving: # pts

Cleaning Up/Tip: # pts

Any help would be appreciated :)

Guest ella_neopet

it's a good game, but i think its a bit hard, the neopets come to quickly and you dont have enough time! otherwise its great though.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I had the same problems as other people on this forum. It also occured to me a few times, that the game froze just like that, etc. Luckily, the problems were all fixed by this morning, so if you try to play, maybe it works for you too.

I have another question, seeing that I finished the game and ended up getting a score of about 4,000 points. I don't understand how the highscore could be 24,000. Does anybody have any tips for me on ho to score higher?

Thanks alot

There were some hackers messing with Wingoball when it was released, but that was resolved pretty fast. I'm not sure about Berry Bash though, but I think that there's more to getting a good score than simply finishing the game. :yes:

Christina, it's been mentioned that some browsers appear to have trouble with this game, so you could try using another browser and see if that helps. :yes:

Guest Alex

I always get a score of about 4000np and finish the game. I can do it all perfectly with everyone leaving happy. I don't understand how some people can get such high scores (95,080) without cheating. If it is a cheat code then it is really unfair!

Apparently, the speed of your computer and graphic card has great influence on the score you can reach in Berry Bash. It isn't my type of game though... so I'll stay away from it :P.

If there was a cheat code, it would probably have been found by now and included in TDN's guide/cheat codes list. I don't seen anything there, so it doesn't seem like there's a cheat code for this (at least not a known one). :yes:

Is anyone else having trouble making the game work? I can seat the customer, get their order, and pick up the fruit, but then reclicking on the customer doesn't give them the fruit. So I just stall out and have to end the game after earning a whopping 12 points.

I have the exact same problem. No matter where I click I can't deliver the berry.

Christina, it's been mentioned that some browsers appear to have trouble with this game, so you could try using another browser and see if that helps. :yes:

I didn't think of doing that, thanks! I will try it out in Explorer instead of Firefox, I hope that works! :)