Exclusive: Free Neopets Item!

Superfly

Hello everyone, once again TDN has got the inside information. This time we're telling the world how to claim a FREE ITEMS! All you have to do is view the pages listed below, let the animation do it's thing (load), and enter in the information on our specialized one of a kind tutorial page which has all of the answers you will need. Simple enough, eh?

congrats-2.jpg

All of the answers can be found on our solutions page!

1. Puzzles and Games

2. How to Draw Trivia

3. Ultimate Field Guide Trivia

4. Grey Faerie Chronicals

5. Ghoul Catchers - The Creepy Danger

6. TDN's Answers to All of the Above

Thanks to Mydaily on our Neopets Community for bringing us this exclusive information!

Has anyone else noticed the coincidence. That image is almost the same for the Lenny Library on the Pet central.

http://www.neopets.com/petcentral.phtml

Could this be the lenny Library that has been 'coming soon' for about a year now?

Btw TJ, If you click the Books on the right hand side, you can get 4 more books. But most of them is guess work or but the book.

Has anyone else noticed the coincidence. That image is almost the same for the Lenny Library on the Pet central.

http://www.neopets.com/petcentral.phtml

Could this be the lenny Library that has been 'coming soon' for about a year now?

Btw TJ, If you click the Books on the right hand side, you can get 4 more books. But most of them is guess work or but the book.

Ah, very cool! If anyone has answers to the other books, let us know and we'll post them / make a page about them. :)

Oh boy, I should have answered the questions yesterday and sell the books, the price dropped a lot. LOL

Well at least I sold 2 and got 200K. :P I will read the story tonight and try to find the last answer. Hang on. :D

Cool, i'm in the process of getting the items ^_^

I noticed that TNT made a grammatical error when I'm collecting my prize...

*cough* a special prizes *cough* (At least I think this is a grammatical error)

tntbadgrammarfa5.png

This was earlier today when I collected a prize.

I wonder what led TNT to this error o:

(BTW, I think that the lenny image can be a hint that the Lenny Library will finally have a use.)

(Also, that person in the screenie isn't me. o:

I apologize if my writing seems a bit sloppy)

I have to agree, I noticed it too. It's only ONE prize, so it's not the plural, prizes. It's weird! I'm sure they will fix it though.

I was thinking the same thing about the lenny image, I thought it may have something to do with the library, but if they are going to give out books then they sure are going to lose there value and it will be kind of unfair on the earlier players who had to buy the books etc :S Hmm.. not sure.

Oh, no wonder you knew the answers! You have the books! ^_^

Hehe, I preorder all five books and they were delivered yesterday. Being a slow reader, I only answered those easier ones like the How to Draw, puzzles and games, and the neopia guide. Ok, I am not sure if I found the answer to the last question:

Q: Sarn hears a soft sound when he first enters the Haunted Woods. What is making the sound?

A: ? (If you know the answer, please contact us and be sure to select content!)

"Sarn stayed close to Liva as the path they walked grew narrower, the trees more desely packed. A soft chorus of Moaches started up." Could this be the answer? Well English is my second language, so I am not that good at reading. :P

Noop, it is not the answer. And I have to wait until tomorrow to answer again. Oh well. Guess I missed the first part. *Goes back to reading*

I tried muffit? sp for this question

Q: Sarn hears a soft sound when he first enters the Haunted Woods. What is making the sound?

A: ? (If you know the answer, please contact us and be sure to select content!)

its not this one either.

all well hopefully someone finds out tonight

For the last webpage on Ghoul Catchers - The Creepy Danger, I seen to have problem displaying the questions, anyone has the same problem as well?

Edit: The question is working now, but the book is not working :competitive:

More items for the Packrat avvie! :D And I can always wait a while and see if the books inflate a bit before I sell.