The Pound

pink

I don't think anyone knows at the moment. I am sure one of the staffers will tell us as soon as they have any news :)

Hm... If the second person IS a programmer, wouldn't it be smarter to unblur the name so we can see the name and check the userpage? :O

I mean, if I had an old enough account, couldn't I simply post grammatically correct post saying stuff, and if I blurred the username, use it as a reference? -_-

I suppose you could do that, but I know Izzy would never use someone who wasn't really a programmer as a reference then say they were. I think also it's a matter of keeping their information private, nobody likes getting a bunch of mail from random people and if she left the username then there is a chance that people would annoy the programmer, which would take away from their time to get the pound back up and running for us. Don't worry the pound will be back up and running, TNT has tons of stuff to do and they are trying their best.

:D Well this topic has pretty much been answered now (check the latest news posts!) so I guess a mod can close it.