Kuku_Puffs

The Story  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the story so far?

• Yes
    • No
    • Get back to me.....
    • Yes and I like TDN!!!!!!

This is a Sci-Fi add on story that I made. Read this or the last updated one and add on a few sentences where ever there is a "..." and at the end of yours write a "...". So go ahead and read it! ^_^

It's the year 2157 and Earth is being torn apart. A seemingly never ending war has been raging on for at least 40 years. Every day 10,000 are born but hundreds of thousands die in the war. Many have tried but failed in the attempt to populate another planet. With so much grief and sadness everyone waits as Earth slowly over-populates. It will be just a matter of time before each country takes out their A-Bombs and starts a nuclear war. America, once a great land of freedom, is now grey and war-torn. Everyone lives in fear as military officers roam the streets. A huge corporation called Will Corp. started this war and is fueling each country secretly by giving large amounts of military weapons......

Remember to be creative and :cool:

And remember don't be :offtopic:

• 1 month later...

"...to them. The agony caused by this corporation has turned violent. World War I was NOT the war to end all wars. Perhaps if this war is so hideous, the population will go down a bit. People are taking cover underground from the ugly sight up above. Seas churn with fright and become black, as does everything, for you can't see it any other way with this war. This is worse than the Holocaust, it is. The lucky people get chambers with straw mats. The unlucky ones must stand outside, in the grass with about 3 inches apart from everyone else around you. The military officers are not prejudice... they are beyond this. No matter who you are, you'll get taken in, some with luck, some not...."

By the way, creative idea Kuku_Puffs ;)

Sorry if mine is not good or not what you had in mind :(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Forum Fun / Word Games’ to ‘Roleplaying’.

• 1 year later...

Hmm, to be honest I've heard of this plot before ;). I'm a sci-fi otaku XD. The next thing that's probably going to happen is some scientist who decided to create robots to lengthen the lifespan of humans or tell future generations or whatever aliens that yes, humans existed.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.