Breaking News: The Rainbow Pool makeover!

Xepha

I wondering when TNT was finally going to do a makeover of the rainbow pool, looks nice! ^_^

After months of waiting, the Rainbow Pool finally has gotten a makeover! All pet artworks have been updated to the redrawn version of the species. We will continue to provide you a full coverage of all pet colors in our Neopets Redraws department.

2.png2.png2.png

Pretty in all shades!

Fantastic news response Xepha!! Absolutely brilliant, couldn't have done it better myself :P

We didn't paint him. He is red :P Look at the clothes though! :P

Jerry would be beautyful in all shades, anyway. He is a good model :)

FINALLY! It was about time they put the new looks in the site :P

I absolutely LOVE how you can now go through all the looks without that annoying little window popping up!

Guest Spots!
After months of waiting, the Rainbow Pool finally has gotten a makeover! All pet artworks have been updated to the redrawn version of the species. We will continue to provide you a full coverage of all pet colors in our Neopets Redraws department.

2.png2.png2.png

Pretty in all shades!

the orange spots are gone from the purple pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O o_O

the orange spots are gone from the purple pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O o_O

That happened at the end of The Return of Sloth plot. EDIT: Xepha beat me to it :P

But anyway, I love the new layout of the Rainbow Pool! I am so glad I don't need to open a popup every time I want to look at a colour (an outdated colour as well). It's good that TNT finally fixed it :D