Packrat Avvie

MariaWB

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY finally I got the avvie.. Right so now it is my turn to pass the stuff one. Who is it going to AA or firetail?

Just because I wasn't online doesn't mean I get the rights taken away <_< *grumble*

Oh well, nobody's to blame,...yet.

No need to get crappy here, firetail.. I got items for free, and I'm giving them away for free, so I don't think you should complain just because I gave the stuff to someone else. I had close to 600 items in my Inventory and nowhere to put them. I didn't want to put them all back in my SDB and then take them out again the next day, so m3l3ana got them because she came online first. I had to empty my Inventory, I couldn't buy or recieve anything while I had all that stuff.

Where are AA and firetail. I want to get rid of this stuff so can someone please claim it?

Where are AA and firetail. I want to get rid of this stuff so can someone please claim it?

See, that was EXACTLY the way I felt - I just wanted SOMEBODY to bid on all this crap so I could get it OUT of my Inventory *LoL* I missed quite a few bargains while pricing stuff in my Shop, I couldn't buy them because I had all those stupid Items in my Inventory <_<

Yes by trades. I have set up the first ten trades for either you or AA. I can only do ten trades at a time, so I would like the next person online to take them as I have 500 and something items sitting in my inventory and wont them to go.

Sorry if this upsets either firetail or AA, but it is just that I can't wait around for both of you forever!!

Yes by trades. I have set up the first ten trades for either you or AA. I can only do ten trades at a time, so I would like the next person online to take them as I have 500 and something items sitting in my inventory and wont them to go.

Sorry if this upsets either firetail or AA, but it is just that I can't wait around for both of you forever!!

Don't apologize, they're getting stuff for free and should be thankfull. Firetail just needs to get control of his/her temper.

Yeah, I got to control my temper. :grrr:

I recieved two of the trades, but it's not enough to get the avvie!! Pink, are you referring that you have 830 items in your safety deposit box, or 830 different items?

Sorry Firetail, but you should have bid on all of them. AA was online and took all of them with no issues or complaints!

Pink you can always jump in on the ride lols... The items are going to keep on going round for people who are wanting to get the avvie. All you have to do is pass them onto the next person once your done :)

I think I ended up passing on around 600-700 or so items to AA :D

Yup I bought quite a few items after Maria gave me around 400, and didn't need most of them so passed them on :)

Yeah, I got to control my temper. :grrr:

I recieved two of the trades, but it's not enough to get the avvie!! Pink, are you referring that you have 830 items in your safety deposit box, or 830 different items?

Total, I have barely more in total (:

I think by the end of it I had 1,500 items in my SDB :) But all good I am now down to 300 and something and most of those should be gone soon ;)

Not really. There are numerous lists out there if you google pack rat avatar. Just use one of those and search in your SDB whether you have the item or not, that is what I did once Maria gave me the items and I still needed 600 or so items.

Why wait until tomorrow? When I was that close I just kept on going!

Not really, it just requires shop wizard and a googled list of what you need for the pack rat avvie oh and SDB. Pretty easy if you ask me ;)

Why not it is simple, up the top where it says search put in the name of the item and it will tell you whether you have it or not :) People make things so difficult when they really are very simple :yes:

One of my friends just picked the packrat avy and she sells some items in her shop : her shop

Hope that can help ^_^