Meteor of Kreludor

dd_the_great

Every time I've gone to the meteor today, it's been either too hot, gone, or the scientist was there telling me to go away. I've never gotten the "too hot" and "scientist" messages when I've gone to the meteor before... Is this something new? Was anyone able to actually get anything out of the meteor today?

I haven't gotten anything out of the meteor so far, but everything's normal as far as I can see (the messages you got are normal for the meteor, as outlined in TDN's article). :yes:

I haven't gotten anything out of the meteor so far, but everything's normal as far as I can see (the messages you got are normal for the meteor, as outlined in TDN's article). :yes:

Well, there's an article and everything :) I didn't actually win anything from the meteor before I got those messages, so I guess that's the only weird part. Thanks for the response!

I rarely win anything from the meteor, no matter how many times I try. I guess it's just my bad luck. :P

I have won from the meteor before and it always gives me some type of space food item :yes: but I got the scientist message too the other yesterday, which I have never gotten before...

Well I got some cheap furniture and a cheap petpet from it before, and I also got a rather weak battledome weapon once. But that's just about everything I've managed to get from it.

It has never given me expensive items... but then again I find the most opportunity you get for expensive items on neopets is if you get a very rare SHH or you do the plots and the DD, Games Masters etc. I know the wheels give them out occasionally...

I just got an item just now from the meteor but not an expensive item, haven been doing this dailies for a long time, thanks for remaining me...

Yeah I posted a new topic earlier about the same problem. I am having the same problem. It started yesterday. I haven't been able to go near the meteor in 2 days. I haven't won anything and there is over an hour between my tries. I think there is some sort of glitch. It is happening with both my accounts.

There may be a glitch. I haven't won anything in weeks from it, but I've gotten the hot meteor/mad scientist messages for 3 days in a row, and I only click once a day, so it shouldn't be from clicking too much or from winning too recently.

ARGH... I just went to try to see what happened and I got an error message, so am now unsure of what happened. It was fine for me the other day though. I am only having problems with my high scores and Altador prizes at the moment *touch wood*

My Altador Prizes are working fine as of about an hour ago...

Still no luck with the Meteor though. :P

My Altador Prizes are working fine as of about an hour ago...

Still no luck with the Meteor though. :P

Same here, Altador was just fine, but the meteor gave me the mad scientist again, haven't clicked on it for 12+ hours too.

I've gotten the 'Meteor is to hot' before (nothing new) along with the scientist and the disappearing meteor. but it always reset the following next day. yeah I normally don't receive those screens unless I managed to get something. if not then I go back every hour until then.

I'd say its glitched up for the past 3 / 4 days.

Altador Prizes worked fine again for me today, wasn't for the last couple thought, kept going back to the original prize screen.

*blows raspberries at Xepha* No fair.. I don't seem to get anything but it is too hot or the angry scientist either :hmmph:

Well it's not like the Meteor gives you anything valuable. :P I'm fine with getting nothing from it for now. :yes:

The 'very hot' and 'angry scientist' messages you only get if you go to it again on the same day after winning. I've gotten them for three days in a row now, maybe four, and I haven't been able to actually go near it and poke it with a stick. So it has to be a glitch.