April Fools Day Avatar

Xepha

Our Neopets Community is back up and running, why don't you pay it a visit! Our Neopets Community - where Neopet users, just like YOU, are chatting everyday!

Attention everybody! Today is the only day of the year that you can get the Quiguki April Fools Avatar by visiting the News Feature page. Don't forget to check our brand new department, NeoAvatars where you can build your own avatars checklist, learn how to get all avatars and read all important avatars' news!

quigukiArmageddon.gif

You can no longer get this avatar... until next year!

Guest jlgarbutt

on april 4 of 2008 i went to check new features and got this avatar . for what ever reason . i dont know.

Guest classy_bruse_3421

0:)

on april 4 of 2008 i went to check new features and got this avatar . for what ever reason . i dont know.

Hello,Bug Eye Mcgee :wub_anim: :crying: i miss you :wub_anim:

I got the avatar, thanks Xepha!

Now just the Easter one left and I'll have all the Seasonal avatars :D

There's an Easter avatar? My my, you learn something new every day. :P

Oh, I see. I guess I'll just nab it if I remember to then. :yes:

heyy when i went to get the april fools day avatar on april first at the new features page, it didn't work.....idk why. :crying:

heyy when i went to get the april fools day avatar on april first at the new features page, it didn't work.....idk why. :crying:

It had to be on the 4th, after TNT announced their "joke".

Guest Chris Shaw

I got the quiggle avatar (that u could only get on april fools day) on April the 4th! I got it by clicking a random sight!

you can get the easter avvie on the 8th (after tommorow!) by sending an easter card greeting

Oh.. so that explains why I couldn't get the easter avvie two weeks ago... (I thought you had to do it on easter weekend... didn't know it would only be released on the 8th of April)

All that time spent sending the greetings... zzzz :S:

Oh.. so that explains why I couldn't get the easter avvie two weeks ago... (I thought you had to do it on easter weekend... didn't know it would only be released on the 8th of April)

All that time spent sending the greetings... zzzz :S :

Yeah, apparently its set on Neo for the weekend that Easter was in 2004, when the avatar was first released... so thats the 8th of April ;) There'll be a reminder posted don't worry (I even promised TJ and Xepha I wouldn't forget!).

Well I'll probably see the topic and then somehow forget it. :P

This avatar is awarded on the 4th, every year... we can trust TNT. Also, everybody should check the news page everyday because it pwns. :P